CNN/Three Laws That Would Reduce Gun Deaths

Just lock up everyone that has not been convicted of a crime, that should cover it.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

and if you locked up the felons in the shitbag Democratic cities, the rate of gun deaths would collapse too.

but that requires a conscious effort and work
problem is the prisons are full of "criminals" on stupid ass laws from victemless crime. Need to lock up the violent offenders that actually comit crimes against others and change this nations outlook on victemless crime. Look.....i dont do pot or drugs never have never will. Dont promote it at all with my kids. But only in america.....land of the free....is it illegal to grow a plant in your own yard and smoke it. Wtf

And they "adjusted" for "relevant covariates", whatever that means.

I just want to help make this clear as possible...
"relevant covariates" A new method in two variations for the identification of most relevant covariates in linear models with homoscedastic errors is proposed. In contrast to many known selection criteria, the method is based on an interpretable scaled quantity. This quantity measures a maximal relative error one makes by selecting covariates from a given set of all available covariates. The proposed model selection procedures rely on asymptotic normality of test statistics, and therefore normality of the errors in the regression model is not required. In a simulation study the performance of the suggested methods along with the performance of the standard model selection criteria AIC, BIC, Lasso and relaxed Lasso is examined. The simulation study illustrates the favorable performance of the proposed method as compared to the above reference criteria, especially when regression effects possess influence of several orders in magnitude. The accuracy of the normal approximation to the test statistics is also investigated; it has been already satisfactory for sample sizes 50 and 100.

Hope that helps...
[rofl] [laugh2]

I just want to help make this clear as possible...
"relevant covariates" A new method in two variations for the identification of most relevant covariates in linear models with homoscedastic errors is proposed. In contrast to many known selection criteria, the method is based on an interpretable scaled quantity. This quantity measures a maximal relative error one makes by selecting covariates from a given set of all available covariates. The proposed model selection procedures rely on asymptotic normality of test statistics, and therefore normality of the errors in the regression model is not required. In a simulation study the performance of the suggested methods along with the performance of the standard model selection criteria AIC, BIC, Lasso and relaxed Lasso is examined. The simulation study illustrates the favorable performance of the proposed method as compared to the above reference criteria, especially when regression effects possess influence of several orders in magnitude. The accuracy of the normal approximation to the test statistics is also investigated; it has been already satisfactory for sample sizes 50 and 100.

Hope that helps...
[rofl] [laugh2]

Every field has its own technical jargon - While I don't understand the particulars of the explanation I understand the path they are using.
But I am an EE working in a niche field so having a trade language that most don't understand is common place to me.

Every field has its own technical jargon - While I don't understand the particulars of the explanation I understand the path they are using.
But I am an EE working in a niche field so having a trade language that most don't understand is common place to me.

I was just being a smartass. I love when the explanation is more confusing than the term itself.

Moar lawrs is the moonbat solution to everything. That or moar money for govt programs.

They are both easy solutions that don't cost them anything and ones that they can walk away from feeling good about themselves without actually have to use their fu(kin brains to think about whether or not they will actually be effective.

We have tens of thousands of pages of laws that criminals ignore everyday. Why the hell would they all of a sudden follow new lawrs? 99% of the time, the weapons charges get dropped anyway!

Back
Top Bottom