CNN creating a ‘guns in America’ group within their company to cover gun issues.

The group will be headed by former FBI agent (he was with them for a few years as a media person more than anything) Josh Campbell, he’s a douche.

Stephen Gutowski, of The Reload, he’s outstanding. Probably the best gun writer in the country.

An anti gun Uber liberal from the trace and some reporter from then guardian. The trace is a Bloomberg mouthpiece and the guardian is a very liberal newspaper in England.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/StephenGutowski/status/1582733710365192192

No having it all gun controllers isn’t making watts happy, she’s losing his mind this this morning. Theses twits were so shocked when trump won, will be shocked in 3 weeks, etc because they don’t want opposing views, they want to live in a bubble surrounded by other liberals only.

View: https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1582766012260175872?s=20&t=pYLYedj6b0HiyOlXhCjo2w

So, what you're saying is - Bloomberg, to further gin up the antis, dumped a bunch of money into the un-watched, not turning a profit, pablum puking CNN, who gladly accepted it, and to give the appearance of being unbiased, they've hired a pro-gun guy who will be outnumbered 3 to 1.

So, what you're saying is - Bloomberg, to further gin up the antis, dumped a bunch of money into the un-watched, not turning a profit, pablum puking CNN, who gladly accepted it, and to give the appearance of being unbiased, they've hired a pro-gun guy who will be outnumbered 3 to 1.
To put it another way it's The View, but hoping to capture a more male demographic.

He might as well join the View too, another waste of time and breath!

Gutowski is excellent. He’s extremely knowledgeable, a good communicator and a rational person. Having his voice on cnn is a positive. The ranks of gun owners grow by reaching out to who are not current gun owners.

Shannon watts and other liberals live in bubbles, blocks anyone who is critical of her and stays in a bubble talking to the same people each day. They don’t try to reach outside their group, that’s why they’re failing.

Gutowski is excellent. He’s extremely knowledgeable, a good communicator and a rational person. Having his voice on cnn is a positive. The ranks of gun owners grow by reaching out to who are not current gun owners.

Shannon watts and other liberals live in bubbles, blocks anyone who is critical of her and stays in a bubble talking to the same people each day. They don’t try to reach outside their group, that’s why they’re failing. how she makes her money.

FIFY

And won't get a word in edgewise.

Shannon watts and other liberals live in bubbles, blocks anyone who is critical of her and stays in a bubble talking to the same people each day. They don’t try to reach outside their group, that’s why they’re failing.
I don't doubt his intelligence one bit. The other liberal guests will just drown him out, just like they did to Hassleback? and the other conservatives that were on the [puke]VIEW!
It's done intentionally and you will never see it the other way around on practically any talk show as long as the media is controlled by liberals!

I don't doubt his intelligence one bit. The other liberal guests will just drown him out, just like they did to Hassleback? and the other conservatives that were on the [puke]VIEW!
It's done intentionally and you will never see it the other way around on practically any talk show as long as the media is controlled by liberals!

The view is dumb hosts for dumb people. Gutowski is going to cnn, he’ll handle himself well.

More will watch Rittenhouses' new YouTube channel than Fake News
I have been watching News Nation's Youtube channel. I thought it was a great alternative to the MSM on TV, and then, last week, they hired Chris Cuomo.
I found the comment section hilarious. So many comments saying " Oh Chris, we missed you" "Oh, Chris we love you" The comments were obviously staged.
I unsubscribed, but I keep going over there to see their subscription count fall.

I think this is a put up job and they are setting him up as the community punching bag. The problem with even having somebody like him there is that it actually gives these people legitimacy…. when they really need to be just f***ing thrown out of helicopters.

Like ponder this for a moment, this would be like having a show where one guy is a detective that investigated dozens of child sex abuse cases, and having two child molesters on a show with them trying to argue why diddling kids should be legal. That's how f***ed up the "gun control" agenda is. Using the state to disarm people is that f***ing foul.

Last edited:
I think this is a put up job and they are setting him up as the community punching bag. The problem with even having somebody like him there is that it actually gives these people legitimacy…. when they really need to be just f***ing thrown out of helicopters.

Like ponder this for a moment, this would be like having a show where one guy is a detective that investigated dozens of child sex abuse cases, and having two child molesters on a show with him trying to argue why diddling kids should be legal. That's how f***ed up the "gun control" agenda is. Using the state to disarm people is that f***ing foul.

View: https://youtu.be/-ox4HXATVOs

A lot of money is going into Antigun Social Engineering - flooding movies, TV, social media, etc. with “guns are bad” storylines. The long-game is to breed guns out of our culture. Several academic gun control centers get grants to survey the impact of planting “guns are bad” plots in the hours of screen time consumed. If FOX had such a forum with 50/50 anti/pro gun control members, no pro gun control advocates would participate. They’d be blackballed by the liberal media forever.

I think a concerted effort by will be made by CNN to frame gun rights advocates as white supremacists, insurrection supporters and (grasp!) Capitalists - Democrat’s hot button accusations That appeal to their younger base.

How this turns out poorly should be a lesson learned.

Last edited:

Like ponder this for a moment, this would be like having a show where one guy is a detective that investigated dozens of child sex abuse cases, and having two child molesters on a show with them trying to argue why diddling kids should be legal. That's how f***ed up the "gun control" agenda is. Using the state to disarm people is that f***ing foul.

CNN changed ownership a few years ago and they fired Jeff zucker, the one who made them as partisan as msnbc. The new head is chili’s licht who is trying to get them back to news and away from opinion. They have a LONG way to go but they have made some positive moves dumping some of their most partisan hacks. Jeff toobin was canned, one of the biggest pieces of shit on tv, John hardwood, was canned, the potato stelter was canned, Chris cuomo canned. Rumor is Acosta is getting the ax very soon. TV people have contracts so some may have time left on their contract so they won’t get canned immediately.

They were so atrocious from 2016 to 2021, there are a lot more who need to go but there has been some progress. It’s definitely not going to be a neutral network but it won’t be extreme as mcnbc is.

Depends on what he is allowed to say. He will have as much independence in how he presents gun issues as weather and news women have in choosing their on air wardrobe - free to choose specifics within guidelines set by management.

THIS, I've gotta see.

What's that saying about oil and water?

Hey, CNN will see a spike in viewership when all the 2A people go and see what Gutowski is doing there......

The group will be headed by former FBI agent (he was with them for a few years as a media person more than anything) Josh Campbell, he’s a douche.

Stephen Gutowski, of The Reload, he’s outstanding. Probably the best gun writer in the country.

An anti gun Uber liberal from the trace and some reporter from then guardian. The trace is a Bloomberg mouthpiece and the guardian is a very liberal newspaper in England.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/StephenGutowski/status/1582733710365192192

No having it all gun controllers isn’t making watts happy, she’s losing his mind this this morning. Theses twits were so shocked when trump won, will be shocked in 3 weeks, etc because they don’t want opposing views, they want to live in a bubble surrounded by other liberals only.

View: https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1582766012260175872?s=20&t=pYLYedj6b0HiyOlXhCjo2w

Meh, just going to turn out to be another one of those "I support the second amendment, but...." type of people. I'm sure he was offered a huge paycheck to bring 'balance' but it's more than likely just a stunt. It's the same old CNN strategy they used pre-Zucker, have a panel with 4 pissy pants liberals, one conservative and it devolves into shouting matches. Thanks but no thanks.

Depends on what he is allowed to say. He will have as much independence in how he presents gun issues as weather and news women have in choosing their on air wardrobe - free to choose specifics within guidelines set by management.

Absolutely. I’m sure he insisted on complete independence and no censorship. He has his own platform and doesn’t need cnn. If they censor him, I’m sure he’ll leave and explain the censorship when he does.

Gutowski is a legit 2A reporter and not some faux GOP these networks use to attack republicans. We’ll know quickly if cnn wants to make an honest attempt to fairly cover 2A issues in the news side of the network

Meh, just going to turn out to be another one of those "I support the second amendment, but...." type of people. I'm sure he was offered a huge paycheck to bring 'balance' but it's more than likely just a stunt. It's the same old CNN strategy they used pre-Zucker, have a panel with 4 pissy pants liberals, one conservative and it devolves into shouting matches. Thanks but no thanks.

You obviously do not know who Stephen Gutowski is. He’s as strongly 2A as you get.

CNN changed ownership a few years ago and they fired Jeff zucker, the one who made them as partisan as msnbc. The new head is chili’s licht who is trying to get them back to news and away from opinion. They have a LONG way to go but they have made some positive moves dumping some of their most partisan hacks. Jeff toobin was canned, one of the biggest pieces of shit on tv, John hardwood, was canned, the potato stelter was canned, Chris cuomo canned. Rumor is Acosta is getting the ax very soon. TV people have contracts so some may have time left on their contract so they won’t get canned immediately.

They were so atrocious from 2016 to 2021, there are a lot more who need to go but there has been some progress. It’s definitely not going to be a neutral network but it won’t be extreme as mcnbc is.
It still will be garbage, hopefully it fails. CNN is literally only consumed by the boomer sub-npc club. There's nothing useful or moderate about CNN. Al Jazeera makes them look bad.... lol

You obviously do not know who Stephen Gutowski is. He’s as strongly 2A as you get.

It's all about the cash. Millions of dollars in salary, bonuses, stocks, limos to drive him around, personal assistants to cater to his every need and in 2 or 3 years he'll be calling for an assault weapons ban or claiming the court overstepped its authority by striking down AWB laws. Millions of dollars and the possibility of owning mansions and flying around on private jets will do strange things to people.

@Hoover let's pretend for a moment that Gutowski actually goes full nuclear on these people.... how long do you think that's going to last before the people at Crescent news tell him to start cutting it back? Of course if he is a man of principle he'll cut the cord and leave but it remains to be seen. I am still suspicious. This reeks like a dead skunk in an air conditioner return.

And the “group leader”, Josh Campbell - not afraid to be the mouthpiece for the anti-gunner’s lies. This is his big break - his own show.

CNN reporters Alexandra Meeks, Josh Campbell, and Eric Levenson wrote “Still, an AR-15 style rifle has been the weapon of choice for the most violent mass killings in modern history” in a June 5 article covering the recent court decision

Campbell is fully exposed in CNN AR-15 Deception Recalls Previous Attempts to Spook the Uninformed

Pursuing the meme that even though handguns are used more often in violent crimes but “AR-15-style” firearms are used in “deadlier” shootings, Campbell doubles down on the VPC “confusion” tactic. “This weapon that was designed originally for the use by soldiers on the battlefield is now causing unspeakable carnage here at home,” he asserts.”

Gutowski will be the one bringing a knife to a gun fight, and badly outnumbered.

Back
Top Bottom