• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN creating a ‘guns in America’ group within their company to cover gun issues.

So, what you're saying is - Bloomberg, to further gin up the antis, dumped a bunch of money into the un-watched, not turning a profit, pablum puking CNN, who gladly accepted it, and to give the appearance of being unbiased, they've hired a pro-gun guy who will be outnumbered 3 to 1.
Bloomberg latest hit piece:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020-114358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020-114358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 22
So, what you're saying is - Bloomberg, to further gin up the antis, dumped a bunch of money into the un-watched, not turning a profit, pablum puking CNN, who gladly accepted it, and to give the appearance of being unbiased, they've hired a pro-gun guy who will be outnumbered 3 to 1.
Indeed, kinda like 2 wolves and 1 sheep taking a vote on what's for dinner.

It still will be garbage, hopefully it fails. CNN is literally only consumed by the boomer sub-npc club. There's nothing useful or moderate about CNN. Al Jazeera makes them look bad.... lol

I disagree. Have you not watched their election coverage in good republican years? This November it will be must watch tv. I enjoy their misery. I’ll watch msnbc clips on Twitter or some conservative websites.

One of my favorites, msnbc from 2012 when liberals tried to recall Scott walker after he signed Right to Work. They were so hyped up to slay walker and their own network called the race in less than an hour. Then they say the dem won’t concede, 17 minutes later he concedes. It was hilarious 2010 when dems were drubbed and Chris tingles matthews was losing it on air was classic too.

View: https://youtu.be/pchwcD4IPzs

It's all about the cash. Millions of dollars in salary, bonuses, stocks, limos to drive him around, personal assistants to cater to his every need and in 2 or 3 years he'll be calling for an assault weapons ban or claiming the court overstepped its authority by striking down AWB laws. Millions of dollars and the possibility of owning mansions and flying around on private jets will do strange things to people.

Are you serious? Do you believe contributors on cable stations get millions and limos, etc? They don’t.

Host and prime time shows do very well but the talking head guest are not paid millions and don’t get stock options etc.

Listen to the reload podcast, Gutowski isn’t a newbie and has been a guest from time to time on cnn for several years and hasn’t changed bit

@Hoover let's pretend for a moment that Gutowski actually goes full nuclear on these people.... how long do you think that's going to last before the people at Crescent news tell him to start cutting it back? Of course if he is a man of principle he'll cut the cord and leave but it remains to be seen. I am still suspicious. This reeks like a dead skunk in an air conditioner return.

I certainly don’t trust cnn at all. I’m suspicious but open minded to see what happens. He’s has conversations with his reload member and via Twitter, etc so if it garbage he’ll get told that by his subscribers immediately.

I disagree. Have you not watched their election coverage in good republican years? This November it will be must watch tv. I enjoy their misery. I’ll watch msnbc clips on Twitter or some conservative websites.

One of my favorites, msnbc from 2012 when liberals tried to recall Scott walker after he signed Right to Work. They were so hyped up to slay walker and their own network called the race in less than an hour. Then they say the dem won’t concede, 17 minutes later he concedes. It was hilarious 2010 when dems were drubbed and Chris tingles matthews was losing it on air was classic too.

View: https://youtu.be/pchwcD4IPzs

Thats great if its a clip you can see after the fact. [rofl]

otherwise, I refuse, then again I am not a TV person to begin with so I'm pretty biased, someone would literally have to pay me at least $50 an hour to "intentionally" watch most of the stuff on network news networks, I only see the stuff in passing, and most of it has the aroma of shit. CNN is just like "low IQ leftism and generally shittyMchorrible reporting" even their web articles on shit are f***ing horrible, its a worse problem than bias.

Awhile ago I posted screenshots about a CNN article that was discussing some person that caused an aircraft to divert and land back where it came from or something, similar like that. AT NO TIME anywhere in the article did it ACTUALLY DESCRIBE what the person was ultimately arrested for. There was no "Mr Businblah perched himself on the top of the beverage cart and defecated into the trash compartment" or anything that could have possibly provided insight into the actual offense. The entire article was like the black screen at the end of the sopranos, but infinitely worse. [rofl]

A lot of money is going into Antigun Social Engineering - flooding movies, TV, social media, etc. with “guns are bad” storylines. The long-game is to breed guns out of our culture. Several academic gun control centers get grants to survey the impact of planting “guns are bad” plots in the hours of screen time consumed. If FOX had such a forum with 50/50 anti/pro gun control members, no pro gun control advocates would participate. They’d be blackballed by the liberal media forever.

I think a concerted effort by will be made by CNN to frame gun rights advocates as white supremacists, insurrection supporters and (grasp!) Capitalists - Democrat’s hot button accusations That appeal to their younger base.

How this turns out poorly should be a lesson learned.

CNN has a new CEO and they are trying to be less moonbatty. Maybe this is a step in that right direction.

He's just there to be beat up and shouted down.
He'll barely get a word in and if he's winning an argument his mic will be cut.

CNN changed ownership a few years ago and they fired Jeff zucker, the one who made them as partisan as msnbc. The new head is chili’s licht who is trying to get them back to news and away from opinion. They have a LONG way to go but they have made some positive moves dumping some of their most partisan hacks. Jeff toobin was canned, one of the biggest pieces of shit on tv, John hardwood, was canned, the potato stelter was canned, Chris cuomo canned. Rumor is Acosta is getting the ax very soon. TV people have contracts so some may have time left on their contract so they won’t get canned immediately.

They were so atrocious from 2016 to 2021, there are a lot more who need to go but there has been some progress. It’s definitely not going to be a neutral network but it won’t be extreme as mcnbc is.
Window dressing, have you watched any of their anti conservative news lately?

Are you serious? Do you believe contributors on cable stations get millions and limos, etc? They don’t.

Host and prime time shows do very well but the talking head guest are not paid millions and don’t get stock options etc.

Listen to the reload podcast, Gutowski isn’t a newbie and has been a guest from time to time on cnn for several years and hasn’t changed bit

I'm not saying he is or isn't I'm just saying if you offer someone a dream paycheck then you know the old saying "money changes everything". When you have people with even a 500k paycheck it's not going to come without perks. Personal assistants, priority transportation (can't have them late for a show due to traffic) and so on.

Personally like I said before CNN looks like they are going back to their old format. They have a show, a panel of 4 liberals and a conservative to make it look like they aren't outright biased. The format will be balanced meaning that out of 60 minutes you 1/5th or 12 minutes of conservative talking that will mainly amount to "No, of course not, hey that's not right" and so on.

If you start hanging around with millionaire liberals, get invited to private parties, functions, events, the money, the life, the grift will impact judgement. It can happen to the best person.

Window dressing, have you watched any of their anti conservative news lately?

As I’ve said repeatedly, cnn is still garbage but they are marginally better than they were months ago. Time will tell if the new management make enough changes to get it closer to the middle

I'm not saying he is or isn't I'm just saying if you offer someone a dream paycheck then you know the old saying "money changes everything". When you have people with even a 500k paycheck it's not going to come without perks. Personal assistants, priority transportation (can't have them late for a show due to traffic) and so on.

Personally like I said before CNN looks like they are going back to their old format. They have a show, a panel of 4 liberals and a conservative to make it look like they aren't outright biased. The format will be balanced meaning that out of 60 minutes you 1/5th or 12 minutes of conservative talking that will mainly amount to "No, of course not, hey that's not right" and so on.

If you start hanging around with millionaire liberals, get invited to private parties, functions, events, the money, the life, the grift will impact judgement. It can happen to the best person.

You are insane if you think a contributor on any of the networks get a personal assistant, etc.

And Gutowski has been on cnn periodically for years and miraculously hasn’t changed. This isn’t a full time job, he’s going to be a contributor and continue with his company reload which he started and owns.

Instead of speculating about Gutowski who you do not know, go listen to his reload podcast and read his writings over the years. It’s really strange you claim money will change someone you don’t know anything about.

You are insane if you think a contributor on any of the networks get a personal assistant, etc.

And Gutowski has been on cnn periodically for years and miraculously hasn’t changed. This isn’t a full time job, he’s going to be a contributor and continue with his company reload which he started and owns.

Instead of speculating about Gutowski who you do not know, go listen to his reload podcast and read his writings over the years. It’s really strange you claim money will change someone you don’t know anything about.
I’ve heard Gutowski as a guest on other programs and read a few Reload articles, but just added his Podcast for a long ride today. His latest Episode below was long but good. A nice balance for AAR’s nutbuster partisan style, which I enjoy in limited doses.

At a hotel now in Upstate NY and watching CNN - no TV at home. They’re still busting on Trump, stumping for Biden and actually playing Obama’s ad for Dem Fetterman in PA Senate race as news…just in case you only watch the CNN Situation Report (Blitzer). They play Biden claiming he’s inherited inflation from bad Trump policies but is taming it nonetheless and cutting gas price - not a peep of contrary analysis from CNN. Maybe they are less batshit crazy but they may still be 99.94% soapboxing for Democrats. Oh - and RSV & Flu are overwhelming the medical systems…queue up the next mask-mandate and virtual-schooling.

70C95354-F2A3-48DE-82A6-D5BAEB64CD80.jpeg

Last edited:
CNN changed ownership a few years ago and they fired Jeff zucker, the one who made them as partisan as msnbc. The new head is chili’s licht who is trying to get them back to news and away from opinion. They have a LONG way to go but they have made some positive moves dumping some of their most partisan hacks. Jeff toobin was canned,
I personally thought Toobin was going to pull out of this, but it became too much to handle, and he came out a loser.

Any self respecting person would have quit, but not him.

I’ve heard Gutowski as a guest on other programs and read a few Reload articles, but just added his Podcast for a long ride today. His latest Episode below was long but good. A nice balance for AAR’s nutbuster partisan style, which I enjoy in limited doses.

At a hotel now in Upstate NY and watching CNN - no TV at home. They’re still busting on Trump, stumping for Biden and actually playing Obama’s ad for Dem Fetterman in PA Senate race as news…just in case you only watch the CNN Situation Report (Blitzer). They play Biden claiming he’s inherited inflation from bad Trump policies but is taming it nonetheless and cutting gas price - not a peep of contrary analysis from CNN. Maybe they are less batshit crazy but they may still be 99.94% soapboxing for Democrats. Oh - and RSV & Flu are overwhelming the medical systems…queue up the next mask-mandate and virtual-schooling.

View attachment 676261

CNN still can’t quit their trump addiction. I know today they’re obsessed with the Jan 6th subpoena of trump. After December when the house flips the charade committee will be gone.

Regardless of politics, cnn programming where they talk about trump for 14 hours straight, is a ratings killer. It’s the same thing each hour only the host and guests change.

CNN still can’t quit their trump addiction. I know today they’re obsessed with the Jan 6th subpoena of trump. After December when the house flips the charade committee will be gone.

Regardless of politics, cnn programming where they talk about trump for 14 hours straight, is a ratings killer. It’s the same thing each hour only the host and guests change.

Are you kidding? That is paying their bills. There will be nothing prioritized over TDS on CNN.

Are you kidding? That is paying their bills. There will be nothing prioritized over TDS on CNN.

It’s really not paying their bills, their ratings are terrible. Their ratings are down huge numbers vs 2020 and even 2021.

Back
Top Bottom