• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

Sounds like a big game of musical turds over at CNN:

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Their new morning show started Tuesday, it’s not good. They don’t mesh well, there is no chemistry. They need to can people and bring in new people. They have a lot of untalented, unlikable people on air.

Their new morning show started Tuesday, it’s not good. They don’t mesh well, there is no chemistry. They need to can people and bring in new people. They have a lot of untalented, unlikable people on air.

They always have, so very little has actually changed.
It's like the deck chairs on the Titanic, they threw out some of the really damaged ones but only rearranged the rest of them.

Licht criticized Zucker for how he juiced CNN’s ratings, which included perpetual “breaking news” headlines and left-leaning opinions from on-air talent on politics and then-President Donald Trump. But in the years since Trump has been out of office, CNN’s ratings have tanked, causing Licht and Warner Bros. Discovery execs to rethink how the cable news network can get its mojo back. CNN has plunged far below Fox and MSNBC, with none of its shows cracking the top 20 in October, according to Nielsen.

I think the MSM should be propping up Trumps run for a second term because that's about the only thing that'll get their ratings out of the toilet.

CNN Layoffs Are Under Way​

‘It will be a difficult time for everyone,’ Chris Licht, chief executive at the cable network, wrote in a memo to staff​

From today's WSJ.

WAAA! Bye Bye Leftists.

"CNN said it is laying off employees and paid contributors, the latest shake-up for the cable network after Warner Bros. Discovery Inc. WBD 1.97%increase; green up pointing triangle took ownership of it from AT&T Inc. earlier this year.

“It is incredibly hard to say goodbye to any one member of the CNN team, much less many,” Chris Licht, chief executive at CNN, wrote in a memo to staff on Wednesday that was viewed by The Wall Street Journal. “I recently described this process as a gut punch, because I know that is how it feels for all of us.”

Back
Top Bottom