CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

People gonna peep. "Oh you're changing this. I'm the center of the universe and you should pander to me."

It's not a lib or conservative thing. Think of all the guys that said that BPS was gonna have big troubles when they bought Cabellerz. Looks like they are doing just fine. It's not the same as it used to be, but somehow, catering to a specific crowd was causing them to lose potential revenue.

You see this when a big store or restaurant closes for lack of business. "But we love it there." Not really. or the Dubbya-Ann-Bea-YEAH! If it was so awesome, why aren't you liberal d-bags attending games?

People gonna peep. "Oh you're changing this. I'm the center of the universe and you should pander to me."

It's not a lib or conservative thing. Think of all the guys that said that BPS was gonna have big troubles when they bought Cabellerz. Looks like they are doing just fine. It's not the same as it used to be, but somehow, catering to a specific crowd was causing them to lose potential revenue.

You see this when a big store or restaurant closes for lack of business. "But we love it there." Not really. or the Dubbya-Ann-Bea-YEAH! If it was so awesome, why aren't you liberal d-bags attending games?

Not sure how this applies to Crescent News Network, which basically someone really has to be like at sub retard IQ level to even watch.

Like if I was a moonbat I wouldnt even watch CNN. [rofl]

I dont understand how its still running even, at this point, unless its weird deep staters paying for it to produce "agitprop" or some similar bs.

This moonbat from Media Matters is scared that Fox will buy CNN.
He's really upset that CNN fired a bunch of their ultra leftist talking heads, and they're moving their reporting away from hard-left opinions to a more centrist position, which he feels will be harmful to the viewing public.

“You know, I don’t think they’re going to get the audience gains that they think they’re going to get, which is part of the strategy,” he continued. “And that’s a real problem, too. So at its core, I’m afraid that in the short term, we see some bad coverage out of them, some spots of bad coverage which actually have bigger harms when it comes from CNN.

[rofl][rofl] [rofl]

This surprises me. While I don't like Wallace and think he is a bit of a rat. He is not stupid. CNN was a one trick pony. We hate Trump. That's all they had for 4yrs. The network was (and is) going nowhere without Trump. Trump was never going to be around forever. Outside of dollars up front I'm not sure what he thought the future of CNN would be.

This surprises me. While I don't like Wallace and think he is a bit of a rat. He is not stupid. CNN was a one trick pony. We hate Trump. That's all they had for 4yrs. The network was (and is) going nowhere without Trump. Trump was never going to be around forever. Outside of dollars up front I'm not sure what he thought the future of CNN would be.

I'd like to see Trump make a lowball offer to buy CNN, moonbat heads would explode!

Wait. Less than 10% of your viewership is that "coveted" age group? I don't care what your numbers are, the story here is the death of the medium.

And that is GOOD.

You know, I think there are two things going on:

1. Television Fatigue. There is just too much going on on too many networks. Did you know that Ken Burns had his latest documentary on PBS last week??? Did anyone??? I didn't know until it was already on. It got lost in the sea of documentary programming. Same here. Do we need ANOTHER interview show???? That is up against Foozball AND 60Menudos????

2. Younger audiences are watching on their time. It's getting harder and harder to judge what is popular and not b/c people don't watch when the show is on. They watch it online. They DVR. They watch clips from YT or Flitch or Dinging or whatever. So those coveted viewers - may be watching but not in the same way as before.

Reason 78 why Trump should not run again. It'll give CNN and MSN more fuel. We don't want them to have fuel. Siddown, Drumpf!

You know, I think there are two things going on:

1. Television Fatigue. There is just too much going on on too many networks. Did you know that Ken Burns had his latest documentary on PBS last week??? Did anyone??? I didn't know until it was already on. It got lost in the sea of documentary programming. Same here. Do we need ANOTHER interview show???? That is up against Foozball AND 60Menudos????

2. Younger audiences are watching on their time. It's getting harder and harder to judge what is popular and not b/c people don't watch when the show is on. They watch it online. They DVR. They watch clips from YT or Flitch or Dinging or whatever. So those coveted viewers - may be watching but not in the same way as before.

Reason 78 why Trump should not run again. It'll give CNN and MSN more fuel. We don't want them to have fuel. Siddown, Drumpf!
I was certain Ken Burns stopped coming down for breakfast years ago.

You make interesting points. I wonder who actually watches any of these programs. I know I and my friends are not average, so comparing to us is futile. But we're snack in the middle of that demographic, and I don't think I know anyone who watches these interview programs at all. Like, they'd watch entertainment "news" (Jon Stewart, et al.) But I've never heard anyone mention even a clip on YouTube.

🤷‍♂️

"Let me ask you - I had to wear a sweater yesterday. I don't recall wearing a sweater on the 28th of September ever before. Is that because of climate change?"

As if before we had "climate change" there were no storms. I can't see how stupid people are on this. I really can't. At some point, the truth will come out and then everyone will be saying, "Oh yeah, remember when EVERYBODY ELSE thought that storms were linked to CC?? That was funny, wasn't it?"

Unreal. People be stupid. There are hurricanes. Every Fall. It's what happens. Did they think that 1938 or 55 or 83 (Gloria) never happened b/c climate change didn't exist back then???? Dumbasses.

There was a whole NOVA show on Venice and trying to stop the flooding. There was no discussion on "is Venice just sinking? Or perhaps the rest of that "bay" is filling up so ALL of the water that comes in during storms is now just slamming into the city itself which is not rising. They made a huge point that natural marshy areas rise over time as sediment is deposited and plants expand over it. Has anyone measured that? Or is it just "climate change climate change climate change"??? I get they are having these floods. But maybe a bit better look than just "oh, it must be climate change." Is the Med rising???? Or no????

"Let me ask you - I had to wear a sweater yesterday. I don't recall wearing a sweater on the 28th of September ever before. Is that because of climate change?"

As if before we had "climate change" there were no storms. I can't see how stupid people are on this. I really can't. At some point, the truth will come out and then everyone will be saying, "Oh yeah, remember when EVERYBODY ELSE thought that storms were linked to CC?? That was funny, wasn't it?"

Unreal. People be stupid. There are hurricanes. Every Fall. It's what happens. Did they think that 1938 or 55 or 83 (Gloria) never happened b/c climate change didn't exist back then???? Dumbasses.

There was a whole NOVA show on Venice and trying to stop the flooding. There was no discussion on "is Venice just sinking? Or perhaps the rest of that "bay" is filling up so ALL of the water that comes in during storms is now just slamming into the city itself which is not rising. They made a huge point that natural marshy areas rise over time as sediment is deposited and plants expand over it. Has anyone measured that? Or is it just "climate change climate change climate change"??? I get they are having these floods. But maybe a bit better look than just "oh, it must be climate change." Is the Med rising???? Or no????

Don't forget Camille in 1969, the second strongest storm to ever hit the US.
Both of you are just racist!

Not sure how this applies to Crescent News Network, which basically someone really has to be like at sub retard IQ level to even watch.

Like if I was a moonbat I wouldnt even watch CNN. [rofl]

I dont understand how its still running even, at this point, unless its weird deep staters paying for it to produce "agitprop" or some similar bs.

Cable content providers like CNN get a huge chunk of change from the cable providers that have to pay for the right to carry. CNN is on every cable so they bring in a lot of moola. Not enough to pay a lot of million dollar salaries but enough to keep the lights on and the 24 year old producers and crews happy.

For now.

As people ditch the b-word, it's harder for cable companies to make a profit and ship wheelbarrows of cash to the likes of CNN and ESPN, etc., If no one is watching, it's hard to justify carrying the channel at that cost.

Cable content providers like CNN get a huge chunk of change from the cable providers that have to pay for the right to carry. CNN is on every cable so they bring in a lot of moola. Not enough to pay a lot of million dollar salaries but enough to keep the lights on and the 24 year old producers and crews happy.

Putting aside moonbat proclivity of comcast for the moment, do you think if comcast, charter, etc, shut off CNN that they would lose subscribers over it? "Doubt".

Putting aside moonbat proclivity of comcast for the moment, do you think if comcast, charter, etc, shut off CNN that they would lose subscribers over it? "Doubt".

Doubtful that would ever happen, considering most cable subscribers these days are in the fifth, sixth, or later decades of life. The younger demo isn't using cable - at all. But, so far, the cable replacements - Youtube TV, Fubo and a few others - are carrying CNN so the cash continues to flow in. Eventually that will dry up. If CNN would just become more right-centrist in their reporting, they could be revived. The new ownership is applying pressure to do so. As of now they're just a dead body that hasn't fallen over yet.

Back
Top Bottom