• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

I hope the left continues to “turnip” the heat real fast. That way more people will yell I’m out. Versus the slow increase and we all just put up with it.

….fixed it

Last edited:

Wow, CNN is going back to reporting the news again! 🤣

glad to hear they are failing that badly, hopefully that ship sinks faster than a rock wrapped in lead

Yup
In your presciption of nonsensical reality from your cable co.
I make sure I go thru every channel and block all the crap using the parental controls
Then every month I ask why am I paying for something I don't watch

Not to detract from @BigTimber's pursuasive point immediately above,
but I feel that news calls for something more...
Funny-men-laughing-cartoon-you-want-it-when.jpg

Yes, just like NBC and CBS probably. Even worse stealth propagandists. Time will tell. I am just glad all of these talking head Dushen Sacks will get fired.

Dear Lord no! Who will inform us of the white supremacist root cause of the next manufactured crisis?

I for one am not buying it. Why would they silence Brian Stelter just when he was going to inform America how climate change is in fact a KKK plan to force polar bears south where they will naturally attack people of color -- the bears are white after all.

🐯

Yup
In your presciption of nonsensical reality from your cable co.
I make sure I go thru every channel and block all the crap using the parental controls
Then every month I ask why am I paying for something I don't watch
I got a new Samsung tv last year as a gift, smart tv and made sure it wasn’t a camera model (not sure if that helps much but made me feel better about letting a smart tv into my home).

I only use digital rabbit ears for tv, $20.00-60.00 at Best Buy and so get about 45 channels free, no cable bill. Once I hooked up the new Samsung, I was surprised that it also added for free (no monthly bills at all) a thing called Samsung TV, and includes close to another hundred channels on random shows to watch, including my new news stations Newsmax and Real America’s Voice, they are not fans of Fox News there and hit them hard over the election BS and other weekly issues that Fox fakes.

Anyway, no cable bill, plenty of free tv, full time old westerns channels, crime channels, documentary channels, news channels, etc etc. Can’t beat it.

I got a new Samsung tv last year as a gift, smart tv and made sure it wasn’t a camera model (not sure if that helps much but made me feel better about letting a smart tv into my home).

I only use digital rabbit ears for tv, $20.00-60.00 at Best Buy and so get about 45 channels free, no cable bill. Once I hooked up the new Samsung, I was surprised that it also added for free (no monthly bills at all) a thing called Samsung TV, and includes close to another hundred channels on random shows to watch, including my new news stations Newsmax and Real America’s Voice, they are not fans of Fox News there and hit them hard over the election BS and other weekly issues that Fox fakes.

Anyway, no cable bill, plenty of free tv, full time old westerns channels, crime channels, documentary channels, news channels, etc etc. Can’t beat it.
Where do you live that you get 45 channels with rabbit ears? We can get local PBS, local ABC, and a Spanish channel out of Waterbury... with an antenna on the roof. (We have cable, but I had to look into it for an elderly neighbor who didn't.)

Where do you live that you get 45 channels with rabbit ears? We can get local PBS, local ABC, and a Spanish channel out of Waterbury... with an antenna on the roof. (We have cable, but I had to look into it for an elderly neighbor who didn't.)
I live in a metrowest city so fairly close to the repeaters spread out across eastern mass. Just to be clear these are digital rabbit ears, not old school on your roof ones. Most channels were required to go digital a couple years ago, so the pick up freq’s changed and much easier to receive.

I live in a metrowest city so fairly close to the repeaters spread out across eastern mass. Just to be clear these are digital rabbit ears, not old school on your roof ones. Most channels were required to go digital a couple years ago, so the pick up freq’s changed and much easier to receive.
Yes, which is when my elderly neighbors went from having a bunch of (sometimes slightly fuzzy) channels to NO channels, save one PBS, one ABC, and a Spanish channel out of Waterbury.

Yes, which is when my elderly neighbors went from having a bunch of (sometimes slightly fuzzy) channels to NO channels, save one PBS, one ABC, and a Spanish channel out of Waterbury.
🤷‍♂️ Don’t know what to tell you. Check your area for repeater locations and adjust fire on the strength of the antenna? Some cheaper ones cover (allegedly) out to 30miles, more expensive ones say it covers up to 60miles.

I’m guessing the distances are the equivalent to say a 30.00 walkie talkie set that states it will work in the 2-3 mile range, without stating that you need to be on top of two sky scrapers to get that range.

I tried the same antenna that I have, think it was 59.00 and works great for me, at my mothers house in northern Maine and it didn’t work at all. Zero.

🤷‍♂️ Don’t know what to tell you. Check your area for repeater locations and adjust fire on the strength of the antenna? Some cheaper ones cover (allegedly) out to 30miles, more expensive ones say it covers up to 60miles.

I’m guessing the distances are the equivalent to say a 30.00 walkie talkie set that states it will work in the 2-3 mile range, without stating that you need to be on top of two sky scrapers to get that range.

I tried the same antenna that I have, think it was 59.00 and works great for me, at my mothers house in northern Maine and it didn’t work at all. Zero.
I was getting about two dozen channels in Springfield area, really 6 after I got rid of repeats, spanish and pbs stations. Took the antenna up here to God's Country and I got nothing. Come to find out there aren't any stations within 100 miles of us, so we shitcanned the antenna.
We now run Netflix, Paramount (my daughter and I binge watch Blue Bloods), Disney (Star Wars and Marvel) and something my wife just found called "Frndly" that has Hallmark and Christmas crap on it. Anything we can't get we can usually find on the Redbox app. The Paramount is honestly a waste of money, but we're still way below a cable bill.

The Rittenhouse verdict will give them a little oxygen for a bit. But as Joe continues to slide in the pols and the fact that they haven't found the giant white supremicist cabal in the US they have been trying to scare people about never surfaces, they are done.

The only one they'll keep on the payroll is Wolf. And he'll be broadcasting from Iraq again. 😄

Cuomo is going to be top of the list of people to axe. Since big brother is no longer governor, little brother is of no use to them anymore. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

Doubt it, I bet if they were to open their books we would see a massive influx of $$$ from the CCP which is keeping them and other propaganda outfits afloat

CNN Airport was discontinued on March 31st, once they lost their captive audience their ratings have been in a continual nosedive.

Back
Top Bottom