CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

Honest question. Are there shareholders to this company. Like at what point in time does somebody in charge realize something is drastically wrong. They got rid of the last CEO I believe because they (the people running day to day ops) didn't like how he had the nerve to try and run a real news organization. There only hope is for Trump to get re elected so they have something that a bunch of people will be pissed off about and can watch their garbage programing.

Their new CEO has been making these cuts and trying to change the image of the network. I read an article last week that said the morning show was out viewed by one network that showed re runs of 60s Sit Coms and another that consisted of informercials.

Honest question. Are there shareholders to this company. Like at what point in time does somebody in charge realize something is drastically wrong. They got rid of the last CEO I believe because they (the people running day to day ops) didn't like how he had the nerve to try and run a real news organization. There only hope is for Trump to get re elected so they have something that a bunch of people will be pissed off about and can watch their garbage programing.

The shareholders are of like mind.

CNN is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery.

They're a psyop controlled by the deep state. That's the only explanation as to why they are still on the air.
#operationmockingbird
There's no question, they have to be. Gilligan's island gets better ratings than CNN. Its like Hillary clinton doing fashion design for women's dresses. Who would buy them? The planet of the apes wardrobe went out in the 60s.

Stolen from another thread:

1707867057218-jpeg.850192

Back
Top Bottom