CMP to offer M1 Carbines February 1st

Does my GOAL membership cover me for the eligibility requirements?

Yes but do yourself a favor include a copy of your card with your order and if you have not sent in a notory in the past 3 years toss that in there to!

I dont know what it is but it seems if I go over six months with out ordering something my Affiliation seems to get lost? I have sent all my stuff in many times and it still happens

Yes but do yourself a favor include a copy of your card with your order and if you have not sent in a notory in the past 3 years toss that in there to!

I dont know what it is but it seems if I go over six months with out ordering something my Affiliation seems to get lost? I have sent all my stuff in many times and it still happens

Thanks Mac. I just had the form notarized and made copies of my GOAL card, LTC and C&R license. I'm also going send a copy of my passport and DD-214. I think that should do it. This is my first CMP purchase

My package is in the Mail.

Last time I used GOAL, but my card says "sustaining member" and CMP doesn't understand that to mean Life Member. So this time I used my MF&G card which is marked Life and 2016 but I'll bet if I order something next year they will squawk that they don't have a current year card!!

Thanks Mac. I just had the form notarized and made copies of my GOAL card, LTC and C&R license. I'm also going send a copy of my passport and DD-214. I think that should do it. This is my first CMP purchase

Don't forget Birth certificate? Passport and 214 might be good enough ?
The more info you send the better your off

My package is in the Mail.

Last time I used GOAL, but my card says "sustaining member" and CMP doesn't understand that to mean Life Member. So this time I used my MF&G card which is marked Life and 2016 but I'll bet if I order something next year they will squawk that they don't have a current year card!!

Ugh I went through this with my club. They don't issue a "card" and the little sticker you have to go pick up to stick on your key card every year makes no indication to dates. My club also doesn't always keep the affiliation up. So if I don't check I get bumped off cmp list with out knowing.

Ended up joining GCA , I like the quarterly magazine also.
I use goal also but gca now is,supposed to automatically send current gca member list to cmp.
I still get bumped so I just constantly update.

Ugh I went through this with my club. They don't issue a "card" and the little sticker you have to go pick up to stick on your key card every year makes no indication to dates. My club also doesn't always keep the affiliation up. So if I don't check I get bumped off cmp list with out knowing.

Ended up joining GCA , I like the quarterly magazine also.
I use goal also but gca now is,supposed to automatically send current gca member list to cmp.
I still get bumped so I just constantly update.

Just send in the club member certification form and be done with it.

http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/eligibility-requirements/

Back
Top Bottom