• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CMP Releases 2019 Rulebooks....

Eventually I want to do a Polymer 80 build and want to use the ultralight Ace butt stock for that, so I bought the cheapest M4 stock I could find to throw on the MM abomination. Brownells brand and actually pretty well made. Checking on the butt plate is quite grippy. Comes in at 7.45 lbs now.

Eventually I want to do a Polymer 80 build and want to use the ultralight Ace butt stock for that, so I bought the cheapest M4 stock I could find to throw on the MM abomination. Brownells brand and actually pretty well made. Checking on the butt plate is quite grippy. Comes in at 7.45 lbs now.
Brownells tends not to tag junk. I hope they keep trucking. Seeing them put out guns now is promising.
Never unhappy with Brownells. Plus if you are send it back.

For you shooters going to VT Games dont forget your 10 round mags
The “for formal target match excemption” ends july 1st
Arrgghh

Just signed up for the MM Match at Camp Perry this year... 2 August. Thinking Colt SP1. The drop down had you select UMM or MM.

Thought you’d be going for Vintage. If you can beat Brian at Vermont you have a shot (LOL) at winning Perry.

Overall, the usual OCSA crew did very well at Vermont last September. One of these years we should try to have a contingent at Perry. Mac needs to be part of that.

Back
Top Bottom