CMP Norwegian .30-06 Ammunition

Doesn't seem worth it especially in a Garand. I suppose it would be better in a 1903 or 1917 for ease of cleaning?

at 54 cents a round shipped its not a bad deal. Depending on year of manufacture im thinking you might find some value in the bandoleers and clips...honestly if cash was flowing as well as it was a few years ago i would probably snag a tin or 2 ?

OMG, not Corrosive AND Berdan primed? What a rip-off. 54 cents each?

If I had a 30-06 I'd be all over that. At current scrap rates, the brass is worth about 4 cents bringing each shot to 50 cents. Plus bandoliers and cardboards?
Plus en-bloc clips? Plus ammo can? Better, reload the damn things. We American shooters are spoiled.

OMG, not Corrosive AND Berdan primed? What a rip-off. 54 cents each?

If I had a 30-06 I'd be all over that. At current scrap rates, the brass is worth about 4 cents bringing each shot to 50 cents. Plus bandoliers and cardboards?
Plus en-bloc clips? Plus ammo can? Better, reload the damn things. We American shooters are spoiled.

Then subtract the 15-20$ per bando/clip/cardboard
You might get a few$ for the tin can?
I was selling my HXP tins to a club member but I had to open them carefully from the bottom so the cans looked unopened. He would give 5-10$ for spam cans opened this way.
Moot point as I believe they are sold out.

Last edited:
You know when they sell things you don't ordinarily see and you have the cash? You buy a shit ton of it. You know, max out a hazmat or two. That's how you end up with 10's of thousands of the right size Berdan primers.

You know when they sell things you don't ordinarily see and you have the cash? You buy a shit ton of it. You know, max out a hazmat or two. That's how you end up with 10's of thousands of the right size Berdan primers.

yes and when i finally had the cash to do so the only place i could find berdan primers was sold out!
i have not seen any anywhere since.

When I first googled this, a lot of the early reports (a few years back) were about AP ammo. Wonder if this was a mixed batch of standard and AP?

Back
Top Bottom