• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CMP M1 Carbines

Funny 10 plus years ago blue sky imports where junk! Mine is my best shooter.

Yeah a guy on the CMP forums told me that many blue sky carbines had import marks on the barrel that were stamped extremely hard which compressed/deformed the barrels?? Didn't know that. Mine seems to shoot very well. No problems hitting my 8" gong at 120 yards consistently.

Yeah a guy on the CMP forums told me that many blue sky carbines had import marks on the barrel that were stamped extremely hard which compressed/deformed the barrels?? Didn't know that. Mine seems to shoot very well. No problems hitting my 8" gong at 120 yards consistently.

I only seen one very heavy stamped one. Owner is a machinist said he passed a bore gauge through it with out issue. He has checked a few bores for me with his fancy gauges. Sadly he has passed a true machinist. Could make anything no fuss no crying no BS. He would simply look at a part of if he can get blue prints he would simply say $$$ price. Never unhappy with his work.
I never seen it but a few said he made a few M1 receivers and several 1911s

Almost had a heart attack. I saw "CMP M1 Carbine" in my inbox, but it was only a response from the CMP M1 Carbine forum.

!#$%

T[devil2]

I think we're all being way too anxious. 6 people are going thru 5000 envelopes, gonna take a while. I think Andrew's was at the top of a pile

Wednesday. No news anywhere.

OK CMP's website is down except for the forums. Maybe it's why nothing has been happening.

I got a ton of warnings last time i went on the Estore my computer just in a nut shell dont go there! I alsdo had some security cert warnings when trying to use the comp tracker.?

I realized that my proof of CMP affiliated club doc had expired. Sent customer service a copy of my current GOAL membership card. They responded the next day (yesterday / Tuesday) that they got my new info and I can now buy ammo and firearms. I don't know why I'm posting this. Just a little worried that maybe I got lucky and my envelope was selected and then bounced almost at the same time.

I realized that my proof of CMP affiliated club doc had expired. Sent customer service a copy of my current GOAL membership card. They responded the next day (yesterday / Tuesday) that they got my new info and I can now buy ammo and firearms. I don't know why I'm posting this. Just a little worried that maybe I got lucky and my envelope was selected and then bounced almost at the same time.

Customer service is pretty quick at cmp....

They will notify you if something has expired or is missing before they'd just bounce you.

this, I have a on going problem with cmp and affiliation it seems to vanish at random times.... I have GCA, GOAL and 1 club all on the record every year....although it vanishes. To the point where I have the GCA member number on my phone so I can just give it to them.

am i the only one who is getting a warning when trying to log onto the estore? Its saying its not secure.

No I been getting them also. I also can't log onto restore account. Been a few days. I tried again at 950pm O well I wanted to if a pending order processed further?

My gut feeling is if you have not got a DBU by Friday your not getting one....at this point since none of us has received anything Andrew will be the lucky one.

I've been on several times today, no problems, no warnings and no order pending :-(
just checked before going off to sleep.....still cant access estore account? I can brouse the estore with out signing in just cant sigh in.
The CMP home page still tosses out a warning ?

this is the message I get for the past 4 days

ERROR MESSAGE

The server is experiencing a problem with the page you requested. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will resolve this issue shortly.

What to do now?

You could:
Refresh/reload the page and see if the server is up and running again.

Go to the Home Page.

Contact Us if you have an urgent request.

Order still pending on the e-store. Looks like a guy on the CMP forums already received his from FedEx today. The suspense is killing me [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom