• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CMP learn something every day.

Interesting!

So now a contact to check on various matches, or how to get something started?

From the website.....The mission of the State Directors is to provide leadership, resource and program information, coordination, networking, motivation and publicity for junior shooting within his or her state. This program has recently been expanded to include all 50 states. Doesn't sound like the State Directors are into procurement.

Interesting!

So now a contact to check on various matches, or how to get something started?

Didn't surprise me one bit when I seen Ma was Mrs.Trickett . Met her a few times over reading. Great bunch over there.

I find the biggest problem when trying to implement a match at a club is the boardmembers

Last edited:
Didn't surprise me one bit when I seen Ma was Mrs.Trickett . Met her a few times over reading. Great bunch over there.

I find the biggest problem when trying to implement a match at a club is the boardmembers

Hell, I can't even get mine to do something about blatantly unsafe conditions. Perhaps the winds will change a little over time and we could get something started. Might take going to a different club, perhaps...

Hell, I can't even get mine to do something about blatantly unsafe conditions. Perhaps the winds will change a little over time and we could get something started. Might take going to a different club, perhaps...

Perhaps it's a member who is part of the special people's club. Board members family,friends, LEO , founding members , RSO...
I am trying to convince a few members to run for board seats at another club. If I had the time I would be all over it.
He's a chairman on one of the activities right now but is finding out fast unless the board or those connected to the board are interested shit goes no where. My friend is a little pissed. Board approved budget for new equipment.
I chuckled a bit when he told me and said approval is easy. Now go get a check and tell me how things go.

Back
Top Bottom