CMP auctions, Carbines and IHC oh my

I can only dream about the items we don't get to see. I think the ihc price sets a pre tone to what garands will go for once the cmp sells off the bulk of the 40k or so they have left.

Last edited:
I can only dream about the items we don't get to see. I think the ihc price sets a pre tone to what garands will go for once the cmp sells off the bulk of the 40k or so they have left.
Orest recently said he expected IHC SG (if they find enough to mail order) to sell between $700-1000. When Garand sales go auction only the prices will be obscene.

Orest recently said he expected IHC SG (if they find enough to mail order) to sell between $700-1000. When Garand sales go auction only the prices will be obscene.
Key word is if....

The ihc they have listed is a service grade? In my eyes its a test subject. If they do go to mail order in some future springtime I'm guessing they will be closer to 1k. The funny thing is they got all these rifles sometime ago at the same cost all the other Greek and Turkish returns and yet they are THAT much more valuable? Not. Any how still love the cmp.
If the cmp releases ihc for 1000.00 you wont touch one in the out side world for less than 2000.00

Last edited:
People are crazy for IHCs. Same thing with Winnys. If CMP had WRA and IHC SG available at the same price, I'd buy the WRA. IHCs just don't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom