• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CMP 22LR Price Increase

Due to hikes from the new distributor of the ammo... WTF?!

Aguila Standard Velocity .22LR, 5000 rd case, CMP item number 419ASVSE, increase from $260 to $305 per case.

ETA: "AGUILA .22LR DELIVERY STATUS. The Aguila ammunition distributor, TX-AT, has informed CMP that due to the massive nationwide Rimfire shortage deliveries to CMP will only be a few hundred cases every 4-6 weeks and it may take another year to receive all the .22LR ammunition we currently have on order with them. When this ammo is received, customers who had orders already placed with the CMP will be contacted to determine if they wish to pay the increased price per case or if they wish to cancel their orders. Customers with oldest orders will be contacted first. Until all existing orders have been filled, CMP will not accept any new orders for Aguila .22LR."

Placed my order in November and was hoping to see it delivered any day... This sucks.

Last edited:
Placed my order in November and was hoping to see it delivered any YEAR ... This sucks.

FIFY

Even before November they were quoting 6-12 month wait . . . and advising that the delivered price would be higher than quoted on the website. Likely we'll see another price increase before most will see delivery of what they ordered many months ago.

FIFY

Even before November they were quoting 6-12 month wait . . . and advising that the delivered price would be higher than quoted on the website. Likely we'll see another price increase before most will see delivery of what they ordered many months ago.
They were quoting 120 days when I posted my order, and I don't recall disclaimers about the price at that time, but it may have been there.

No surprise. The days of cheap ammo are over. Not because of conspiracy theories or school shootings, but because the manufacturers have discovered that the consumer will pay a lot more than they used to charge. They'll come up with all sorts of excuses but it's all about making more money.

I've had an order in since the beginning of September, and I expect that the credit card I used will hit its expiration date long before I see the order filled.

Shit, I was considering placing a new order, but held off because I still have a case I paid $165 for... Ugh

All things considered... that's still not such a horrible price for good ammo. CCI Standard costs more than that.

Due to hikes from the new distributor of the ammo... WTF?!

Aguila Standard Velocity .22LR, 5000 rd case, CMP item number 419ASVSE, increase from $260 to $305 per case.

ETA: "AGUILA .22LR DELIVERY STATUS. The Aguila ammunition distributor, TX-AT, has informed CMP that due to the massive nationwide Rimfire shortage deliveries to CMP will only be a few hundred cases every 4-6 weeks and it may take another year to receive all the .22LR ammunition we currently have on order with them. When this ammo is received, customers who had orders already placed with the CMP will be contacted to determine if they wish to pay the increased price per case or if they wish to cancel their orders. Customers with oldest orders will be contacted first. Until all existing orders have been filled, CMP will not accept any new orders for Aguila .22LR."

Placed my order in November and was hoping to see it delivered any day... This sucks.

they were quoting 6-12 months back in early 2013. Why would you expect delivery in 4 months?

it went up a penny per round thats nothing. look at 5.56 basically doubled overnight and stayed that way for almost a year. that still is a deal in the current market.

Back
Top Bottom