Clubs in the Whitinsville Area

A couple friends and I are looking into clubs in the Whitinsville area. Anybody have any recommendations on which ones to look at closely? I know there is Uxbridge R&G and Whitinsville F&G nearby. Is anybody a member of Blackstone Valley Beagle Club? Also what about North Grafton FGBC? Kind of interested in some of the details on the last 2 as their websites aren't very helpful.

A place that has an indoor range would be nice but not required. Also, a place that has decent hours, no stupid rules like ranges only open when RO's are present, and if at all possible the choice to pay an extra fee versus work hours. We do pistol and rifle shooting currently. I know one friend wants to get into archery and I'd like to get into trap shooting.

Also what about North Grafton FGBC? Kind of interested in some of the details on the last 2 as their websites aren't very helpful.

A place that has an indoor range would be nice but not required. Also, a place that has decent hours, no stupid rules like ranges only open when RO's are present, and if at all possible the choice to pay an extra fee versus work hours. We do pistol and rifle shooting currently. I know one friend wants to get into archery and I'd like to get into trap shooting.

Pix and a review of NG FGBC are here. No indoor range, but you can shoot from inside the shoot houses, both of which have wood stoves. I think that when you're a member, you just drive in, unlock the gate and you can shoot. Contact Bonnie, the secretary - she's great people. Please tell her that Ross from Franklin Lodge told you to contact her if you do. I don't remember the cost to join, but it seemed pretty reasonable. Honestly, if I lived in Grafton or close to Grafton - I'd join. I know that a couple of guys from my Lodge are interested in joining.

A couple friends and I are looking into clubs in the Whitinsville area. Anybody have any recommendations on which ones to look at closely? I know there is Uxbridge R&G and Whitinsville F&G nearby. Is anybody a member of Blackstone Valley Beagle Club? Also what about North Grafton FGBC? Kind of interested in some of the details on the last 2 as their websites aren't very helpful.

Hopkinton is pretty close to that area too. indoor/outdoor/trap-skeet

Back
Top Bottom