• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Club Recommendations Central Ma

Thank you for the responses!
Coyote, I will attempt to make next month's meeting. It falls on a night when I'm working, but I may be able to pull something. I know I can make the August meeting for sure, but that's a long way off. Other than monthly meeting, is there a good time/ way to introduce myself?

Thank you for the responses!
Coyote, I will attempt to make next month's meeting. It falls on a night when I'm working, but I may be able to pull something. I know I can make the August meeting for sure, but that's a long way off. Other than monthly meeting, is there a good time/ way to introduce myself?

You could call or just go to the clubhouse bar when open, and ask someone if they will take you around. That, or watch the thread I posted if someone else is going there.

Meat Raffle at Auburn Sportsman's Club tomorrow night. A good chance to meet some people, have some fun, and get some inexpensive good food (kitchen is open).

Saturday is a training event, which will result in the ability to get your LTC. See the Auburn Sportsmans Club thread for details.

Meeting at Auburn Sportsman's Club tonight at 6:30. There will be people there, so if you want a quick "tour", maybe come a little early.

Back
Top Bottom