• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Clowns.

$5 that all clown costumes will be banned from halloween unless you secure a proper large capacity clown permit.
i'm sure healey is working on a clown ban in the state at this moment. no clowns, period! bye bye barnum and bailey. see ya cirque du soleil. it's been fun. another thing to add to the list of things your kids won't be able to see. next she'll add the easter bunny and santa to the list for good measure. it's for the kids.

I think I saw some clown footprints the other day near the woods. Anyone know what type of clown made these?:

.................oo(0) ............................ oo(0) ........................... . oo(0) ..........................oo(0)
oo(0) ============ oo(0) ============ oo(0) ============ oo(0)

Last edited:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...s-video-craze-sweeps-twitter-as-mob-goes-hun/

Police in Utah have also released a statement responding to a question about shooting anyone dressed up as clown.

“We have answered over 40 questions on FB and a few dozen calls at our dispatch centre about clowns today. It's not the number of calls or messages that is concerning but the content of the messages,” they posted.

“'Can I shoot or take action against someone that is dressed up like a clown?' That's not a simple yes or no question. It has a lot of variables to it.

[laugh]

And for those looking to join a mob and hunt down a clown, what do you do when you corner him? He takes off the mask and then what? Beat him up because he scared you? Ask him to stop dressing up like a clown?

My wife had to deal with a crazy lady at work yesterday that escalated to where the cops had to be called. I can't give details on her but the responding officer figured out really quick the lady was bat shit crazy. At some point the officer was getting fed up and said... Listen mam, I got a bunch of clowns on the loose I gotta deal with, it's time for you to go.
[rofl]

I think I saw some clown footprints the other day near the woods, what type of clown that made these:

.................oo(0) ............................ oo(0) ........................... . oo(0) ..........................oo(0)
oo(0) ============ oo(0) ============ oo(0) ============ oo(0)

[laugh2]

14516450_1121750054559783_1032778058271358313_n.jpg

i got a letter from my daughters school i edited town name

Dear Families,
There is an epidemic of clown sightings sweeping across the United States. I want to assure all families that there have not been any verified clown sightings in *******. Each of our schools has reported some level of anxiety among students regarding the alleged sightings of clowns in our community. All of these sightings are unsubstantiated. School staff members are working with individual students to help alleviate the student’s concerns as they arise. Families will be notified in the unlikely event that a clown is observed on any of our school campuses. If you would like to read further on the national issue of clown sightings the following is a link to a good piece in the Guardian that you may find interesting: https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/oct/05/clown-sightings-south-carolina-alabama

my daughter brought this up to me last night i told her to punch the clown in the face or boot him in the nuts she felt better but this is going full retard what a bunch of p*ssy's. ya clowns are creepy but who is afraid of them.

wondering if they're going to have to smoke a clown.

God, I hope not. That would taste funny. (Sorry, couldn't resist, had to say that.) By the way, how would you keep them lit?

Only if it scares libs

Then, I guess I'm screwed. Most lib-tards are very scare of me and my ilk.

Last edited:
i got a letter from my daughters school i edited town name

Dear Families,
There is an epidemic of clown sightings sweeping across the United States. I want to assure all families that there have not been any verified clown sightings in *******. Each of our schools has reported some level of anxiety among students regarding the alleged sightings of clowns in our community. All of these sightings are unsubstantiated. School staff members are working with individual students to help alleviate the student’s concerns as they arise. Families will be notified in the unlikely event that a clown is observed on any of our school campuses. If you would like to read further on the national issue of clown sightings the following is a link to a good piece in the Guardian that you may find interesting: https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/oct/05/clown-sightings-south-carolina-alabama

my daughter brought this up to me last night i told her to punch the clown in the face or boot him in the nuts she felt better but this is going full retard what a bunch of p*ssy's. ya clowns are creepy but who is afraid of them.

We got a similar letter today. The kids are spending too much time in the internet...

I will f***ing kill any clown that starts with me lol. Biggest fear in the world I frigging hate clowns.

Im glad its not just me. GPP does not do clowns

yup clowns creep me out.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

You guys crack me up !!

I am praying that some moron in a clown costume makes the mistake of trying to scare me. I actually plan on taking a few after dinner/ dark walks. I am gonna scare the ever living shit out of the bozo. I am going to start chasing him while yelling " I have always wanted to **** a clown !!!"
I wouldn't actually hurt them ( unless he has a wicked nice ass ), but the last thing they will expect is someone to go on the offensive. Turn about is fair play.

Chicopee PD put out a fb statement today encouraging any would be clown to reconsider. Reasons being from causing a medical condition/ emergency or trying to scare the wrong individual and getting lead poisoning.

So, in nearby upstate New York, a child told his parent that he saw a "creepy clown."

The Sheriff's office was called, and the quote from the Albany TV station was "no evidence of a clown could be found..."

[rofl]

What would constitute evidence of a clown having been there? Partially deflated balloon animals? One big shoe??

2) My wife, straight faced, turns to me after this report and says, "Clown lives matter."

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do matter... (BLM will probably be having fits over this because it "trivializes" or mocks their sham movement)

Clown Lives Matter' march planned for Oct. 15 in Tucson

Organizers are planning a "Clown Lives Matter" march for October 15 in Tucson in reaction to the recent spate of frightening incidents -- both real and imagined -- spread in the news and on social media.

The march will be at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 15 on 4th Avenue in Tucson. Attendees are invited to show up wearing full clown makeup or masks.

According to a flyer advertising the event, "this is a peaceful way to show clowns are not psycho killers. We want the public to feel safe, and not be afraid. So come out, bring the family, meet a clown and get a hug!"

http://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/clown-lives-matter-march-planned-for-oct-15

It smells funny.

It squeaks when you step in it

We just got an automated call from my daughter's school superintendent about a tweet that was made with a possible clown threat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9f2d5df6db489fe1b063a69793b2ba6b.png

Back
Top Bottom