• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Clinton accepts node, says SHE will not take your guns

I think they are making a serious gaff on how many people actually support BLM. And are grossly underestimating how many people hate her and will actually vote to keep her out.

If she is elected, she will have the backing of her SCOUS to order confiscation and end the 2nd Amd. for all practical purposes.

I think they are making a serious gaff on how many people actually support BLM. And are grossly underestimating how many people hate her and will actually vote to keep her out.

Based on my brief poll of the woman on the street in MA today - and I know this isn't news - most people are voting against Trump, not for Hillary, and vice versa.

If she is elected, she will have the backing of her SCOUS to order confiscation and end the 2nd Amd. for all practical purposes.

this is the worst of it all. Idk how anyone that supports the constitution could ever consider voting for her.

What Killary does have is a huge army supporting and campaigning (brainwashing) for her. Trump has .... Himself. Republicans need to wake the F up or turn over POTUS and SCOTUS to the Dems. In that case we're screwed for literally 30+ years.

Based on my brief poll of the woman on the street in MA today - and I know this isn't news - most people are voting against Trump, not for Hillary, and vice versa.
I would like to do some extended polling of some women on the street.

It is true. Stalin didn't put 20 million Russians in camps either
... Just some folks in government that he had no control of. Stalin was the good guy.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

THIS will spark a revolution. She's worried about two or three "mass shootings" (terrorism, for Chrissake!) a year while ignoring what happens in Chicago.

How many people is she willing to let die in the next revolutionary war? Who's she gonna nominate to stack up outside the front door of every home in America, and will they follow orders?

Bring it, bitch.

That is not the case in my hood. We have "I am alcoholic, I am drug abuser, I am....." voting for her, and majority of us, who had enough of this BS, voting for him.

THIS will spark a revolution. She's worried about two or three "mass shootings" (terrorism, for Chrissake!) a year while ignoring what happens in Chicago.

How many people is she willing to let die in the next revolutionary war? Who's she gonna nominate to stack up outside the front door of every home in America, and will they follow orders?

Bring it, bitch.

I disagree. American people will not start any revolution. They will adapt. They missed the opportunity 8 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

It is true. Stalin didn't put 20 million Russians in camps either
... Just some folks in government that he had no control of. Stalin was the good guy.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Stalin was a leader and everybody else was confused. This is why.

Hmm, the Dems go from a racist Community Organizer to a corrupt woman who covers for her husband, a serial sexual predator. So much for the "progressive" movement.

I can't understand why anyone believes a proven liar[thinking] The FBI proved she was a liar about her server, Congress has proven it and most Americans know she is a liar.

this is the worst of it all. Idk how anyone that supports the constitution could ever consider voting for her.

Sadly, far too many Americans don't understand the constitution or what it means to their personal freedom. Younger people have been taught through liberal ideology to believe that our government gives us these rights. So they can control them, or if they choose to they take them away. How can we expect those who are living in complete ignorance to understand that " The Bill Of Rights" was meant to protect us from the government, a government that is clearly out of control. This great nation has reached a crossroad, as of right now we are just one election away from becoming a police state. Donald Trump might not stop that from happening, but Trump may be able to at least slow it down, long enough to help us find someone that can.

She knew nothing about White Water.
She knew nothing about Vince Foster.
She knew nothing about Benghazi.
She knew nothing about her email server.

She knows nothing about honesty or integrity.

Let's do our best to make sure she learns the consequences next November.

I know a guy who works in the Secret Service Uniformed Division. He said good morning to Hillary passing her in the hall one time and her response was "Go **** yourself" to a uniformed Federal Police officer.

Most Dems are too young to know and too brainwashed to understand what liberty is and what it take to sustain our freedom. Like the Italian guy in Gumball Rally, they have ripped off their rear view mirror . . . "What is behind us doesn't matter". All the millennials want instant gratification and free stuff; they are the worst of the sheeple. But each one has a vote. Hopefully they will stick to their laziness and stay away from the voting booths.

I don't mean to be down on that generation. I have two daughters who are from that age group, however, neither associates themselves with Millennials. They don't fit the description.

23upi7q.jpg

The whole damn platform is a lie. How about the economic recovery and the unemployment rate? We have 45 million on food stamps but a 5% unemployment rate? They must be under the impression that common core has rendered people incapable of simple arithmetic.

What was creepy is that she mentioned "He want us to fear each other" after watching an incredible increase in mass shootings and an obvious foreign agent campaign to set white against black via BLM activities, etc. Obviously she is in the know about that to make such a statement. She just points her finger away from the system or herself.

You shouldn't watch Hillary on video. Reading it in print is bad enough. These crafted fiascos have the effect of further brainwashing the fans and gaslighting those in the know. I literally never watch this stuff and I had no idea how bad it was. Definitely at least remove your children from the room... seriously.

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a victim is manipulated into doubting their own memory, perception, and sanity.

What normal person reacts like this? big made for the tv camera act...

wFovN4O.gif

And Bill stay away from the spray tan booth little heavy on the Orange yes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom