• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Climate Change Explained

BTSDOG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It took a while, but I’m pretty sure I solved the “MYSTERY” of what is really causing climate change. And it’s not cows farting. It’s actually MENOPAUSAL Women, and their HOT FLASHES. Once they figure out how to control this, the glaciers can breath easier..[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It took a while, but I’m pretty sure I solved the “MYSTERY” of what is really causing climate change. And it’s not cows farting. It’s actually MENOPAUSAL Women, and their HOT FLASHES. Once they figure out how to control this, the glaciers can breath easier..[rofl][rofl][rofl]
Ok... Who is going to be the brave soul that gets to fill them in on this bit of wizdom?

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now... I'm using one to keep my heating bills low!

I'll be under the sheet, two blankets, and a quilt, with a dog for added warmth, and she'll be on the other side of the bed under a sheet with a fan blowing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be silent with jokes of this sorts, these jokes can only be made at the gentlemens club. Use the secret knock. We wouldn't want President Greta Thunberg's private militia to behead us for using free speech. You remember what she did to Romney.

I apologize, i'm from the year 2034. Things are darker now. Please use secret knock.

Top Bottom