1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Climate Change Explained

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BTSDOG, Oct 11, 2019.

1. BTSDOG

BTSDOG NES Member

It took a while, but I’m pretty sure I solved the “MYSTERY” of what is really causing climate change. And it’s not cows farting. It’s actually MENOPAUSAL Women, and their HOT FLASHES. Once they figure out how to control this, the glaciers can breath easier..[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Fishfinder and Horrible like this.
  2. Broomcorn

Broomcorn

Ok... Who is going to be the brave soul that gets to fill them in on this bit of wizdom?

3. fitzknny

fitzknny NES Member

OP , Have a Happy Thanksgiving . . . it should be real fun this Year ! ! ! :D

4. KBCraig

KBCraig NES Member

Hey now... I'm using one to keep my heating bills low!

I'll be under the sheet, two blankets, and a quilt, with a dog for added warmth, and she'll be on the other side of the bed under a sheet with a fan blowing.

5. MassachussettsMosinNagant

MassachussettsMosinNagant

Be silent with jokes of this sorts, these jokes can only be made at the gentlemens club. Use the secret knock. We wouldn't want President Greta Thunberg's private militia to behead us for using free speech. You remember what she did to Romney.

I apologize, i'm from the year 2034. Things are darker now. Please use secret knock.