Cleanup and RANGE DAY at Granby!

This is a range cleanup and open range day for anyone interested in helping out the club and getting some non-match range time in. All it costs is a little time and sweat.
6DAB2899-61C6-49CD-98B1-E217A4006F2C.png
I recommend signing up for practiscore anyway.

I think I'm going to sign up for this. After only scoring one point at a match last weekend, I need all the help I can get. [smile]

I have a Woodsman tool I can bring and also a Chain Saw if needed.

I’m not sure how to get you guys into the club email list or the Facebook groups.

If you want to be added to the correspondence, email Mike or Nick or see them at the range.72C17DD5-A1F7-4E49-9F8D-AF817EB6BCAC.png

It was a little disappointing. The”Training” day ended up just being a free shoot day. No training, no spotters and no really direction other then go ahead and shoot at targets as you’d like. Granted it was fun shooting at 1000 yard targets but overall it wasn’t what it was advertised to be.

Though on the plus side I did score a few hits on those 1000 yard targets

I’m sorry to hear it wasn’t as organized as you hoped it would be.
I know the guys would have been happy to help with advice and spotting. Introducing ourselves to each other and asking the right people for the help we’re looking for often gets missed.
The more experienced shooters want to shoot and do their thing as well, and sometimes fail to make sure the newer guys are getting squared away better.

Back
Top Bottom