Clean 50 w/ Kart 9mm 1911

Greg Derr

Gun Smith
Dealer
NES Member
A pair of match pistols. A Kart six inch 22 conversion with the famous "micro grooved" barrel, and a 9mm with a Kart ramped barrel in five inch. The set with sequential custom serial numbers is for NRA bullseye style shooting. The 9mm was built around a pre tested Kart barrel with a Wilson/Nowlin ramp. The internals are all E2. The thumb safety is Colt and the grip safety is a bobbed Derr Precision . The grips are matching Walnut from the same stock by Crystal at A Woman's Touch. Finish is a high polish blue on the slides and a matte blue on the frames. The 9mm is equipped with an Aimpoint H1 scope on a Kodiak Mount. Good friend KC Crawford cut his proprietary mount grooves on the slide. We tested both few time along the build process. I like to shoot guns out of my hand as well as Ransom Rest them. The 9mm with its grip 2.5 pound triggers was dream to shoot and I was able to clean a target at 50 yards with Atlanta Arms Elite ammo. The RR groups were much better, but I feel better knowing it will shoot out of the hand.
cwpwZyA.jpg

gbgn7ZW.jpg

fN6dfm0.jpg

SDwihtZ.jpg

Z2WvtFh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom