• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Clay shooting in NH

All, I will be spending a 3 day weekend in Gilford, NH with the family and I was interested if there were any places we could go for some Clay shooting with instruction. We have never shot trap/skeet, but we are a firearm friendly and experienced family. I found Green Mountain, but that's an hour away from Gilford. It'd be great if there were something local we could hit up. Thanks in advance!

Check out these clubs and their websites for anything close to where you will be. I would not hold out much hope for what you want in that area.
NHTA Home. There is a list of clubs when you scroll down the right side.

All, I will be spending a 3 day weekend in Gilford, NH with the family and I was interested if there were any places we could go for some Clay shooting with instruction. We have never shot trap/skeet, but we are a firearm friendly and experienced family. I found Green Mountain, but that's an hour away from Gilford. It'd be great if there were something local we could hit up. Thanks in advance!
Green mountain is worth the drive. Was there a couple weekends ago. Great place.

8A8C6F55-8685-4E71-8768-2FEF63775EC9.jpeg I drive by Belknap county sportsman’s club on lily pond rd in Gilford on the way to my uncles place on the big lake. Heard gunfire there Sunday on my way back home, but have no idea if they are open to the public. If you’re only there for three days, that’s not much time. I recommend spending as much time as possible either on a boat or swimming off a boat. The water is perfect!!!!

Enjoy NH, and the later take a second trip north to LL Bean's Outdoor Adventure program.
Try a half or full day shotgun sports class, they'll have you bustin' clays in no time. You can sign up online, and it's a lot of fun with excellent instructors.
We took our niece for a high school graduation present, everyone loved it.

Enjoy NH, and the later take a second trip north to LL Bean's Outdoor Adventure program.
Try a half or full day shotgun sports class, they'll have you bustin' clays in no time. You can sign up online, and it's a lot of fun with excellent instructors.
We took our niece for a high school graduation present, everyone loved it.
No LL Bean for me. They can suck my left nut.

On Thursday, L.L. Bean announced that after reviewing its policy onfirearm sales, it would "no longer beselling guns or ammunition to anyone under the age of 21." ... Bean's flagshipstore in Freeport, Maine, was the onlystore with a license to sell firearms, according to CNN. But L.L.Mar 2, 2018

Green mountain's pretty much the only option for a spot with instruction.

Back
Top Bottom