• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Claw62. Want! Want! Want! US made, with improvements

That's 5 minutes I'll never get back , call me a fudd but I love AKs, HKs ,ARs M1As in their current configurations can't reinvent the most reliable platform ever made.

Looks fun, but hasn't this all been done before? I believe one can already buy a top cover with integrated pic rail as well as the MLOK fore end for the AK platform. I do like the left side charging though.

Yes. You are more correct than me.

I still want an ACE. Hoping some day the USSC wipes out the silly laws and I can own one.
I was interested when I first heard they were coming back. Then heard about the polymer lower. Not a fan of that.
Looks fun, but hasn't this all been done before? I believe one can already buy a top cover with integrated pic rail as well as the MLOK fore end for the AK platform. I do like the left side charging though.
I like it 'cause it's all U.S. built.

I was interested when I first heard they were coming back. Then heard about the polymer lower. Not a fan of that.

I like it 'cause it's all U.S. built.
I'm all for US manufacturing, but that's a national pride thing and often the fact that a US built item will be better than some cheap labor counterpart. However, with all things AK, part of the allure is having genuine Com Bloc hardware when you can. So this is one of the few exceptions for me when buying foreign might actually be a good thing.

Click to buy and this message pops up:

We have been canceled by our credit card processing provider. Please bear with us as we acquire a new provider.

Gun Dynamics​

It must be one of the credit card companies that are butt-hurt over gunz!

Click to buy and this message pops up:

We have been canceled by our credit card processing provider. Please bear with us as we acquire a new provider.​

Gun Dynamics​

It must be one of the credit card companies that are butt-hurt over gunz!
Yeah but you can legally go buy a bag of weed with your Visa, not that I disapprove of that, but for FFS, cannabis is still illegal federally.

Back
Top Bottom