Classifieds section access question...

tsh77769

NES Member
I noticed that when I am looking in the classified ads, in the bottom right corner it says "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here".

In reading the rules about how to formulate a post it did not indicate what was required to be allowed to make a post.

I ask as I have a large quantity of pre-94 externally dated AR mags, 10 new in wrap AK mags, several other AK mags, and a couple Glock mags I think somebody in MA would want.

Please advise.

tsh77769

Thank you for the assist. That is reasonable and logical enough.

The second block you posted is where I read how to formulate a post but doesn't list the requirement to be able to make posts.

tsh77769

BTW, it says that the membership is good for 1 year. Just checking, If I purcahse a membership now does it expire at the end of the calendar year, December 2021 or does it go from this point this year to this point next year, October 2022?

Again, I read it, to the best of my near blind (check out the glasses on this guy) "arrr-my" ability but as far as I can tell it does not address taht and I feel it is a fairly important question as we are rapidly approaching the end of this year.

Thanks again.

BTW, it says that the membership is good for 1 year. Just checking, If I purcahse a membership now does it expire at the end of the calendar year, December 2021 or does it go from this point this year to this point next year, October 2022?

Again, I read it, to the best of my near blind (check out the glasses on this guy) "arrr-my" ability but as far as I can tell it does not address taht and I feel it is a fairly important question as we are rapidly approaching the end of this year.

Thanks again.
It goes from 1 year from when you sign up. If you pay, you get 365 days of NES.

Also, the "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here" message you are seeing in the classifieds isn't because you are not a member, it's because this forum doesn't allow replies on other people's classified ads.

But to your second question, you do have to sign up to create your own classifieds.

I just paid for the membership via paypal. Hopefully it will process soon.

Thanks again both of you.

tsh77769

I am still green, but I am trying to learn and do things proper.

I do appreciate your assistance with that.

BTW, I put in there a free shipping offer for my fellow service members, E5 and below. I just thought it was a nice thing to do.

I know what it is like to not have choices about when and where you go!

tsh77769

I am still green, but I am trying to learn and do things proper.

I do appreciate your assistance with that.

BTW, I put in there a free shipping offer for my fellow service members, E5 and below. I just thought it was a nice thing to do.

I know what it is like to not have choices about when and where you go!

tsh77769
When someone calls you a "green member", it has a slightly different definition than what you are probably used to. You are assuming green means new as is a greenhorn. Here, green means you are a paid member. If you look under your profile name, it says "NES Member" in a green box.
Good luck with your sales.

Back
Top Bottom