Classifieds question

I have found a bunch of items that are nice but almost all are in Massachusetts and I live in NH. I can’t find any filter to search items for sale in NH only.
Any help would be great !

Get lost, small-stater! LOL

Just kidding. No you can't filter. Assume that 90% of the FS items are in MA. NH is probably 6%, Maine another 2% the rest spread out to RI, CT and VT and out-of-region.

I have found a bunch of items that are nice but almost all are in Massachusetts and I live in NH. I can’t find any filter to search items for sale in NH only.

Behold my magnificent feedback score of TWO transactions as a testament to how many transactions there are available on here that are of interest to people who aren't in Mass.

The short answer is that the vast majority of classified ads on here are from Mass buyers or sellers. If you're unsure of where a party is from, just ask when you message them. It's really not that long of a drive for one party to travel to a state outside Mass for a transaction, like say a Mass seller visiting a NH or RI FFL to sell a gun to a NH/RI buyer.

If you are interested in a Pre-Healey AK74 sidefolder built with a Bulgarian kit and Bulgarian barrel put together by one of the best builders in the US, I will part with it for $5k. I will even meet you at an FFL in your state to make it all legal and stuff.

I know what I got.

Come at me bro!

If you are interested in a Pre-Healey AK74 sidefolder built with a Bulgarian kit and Bulgarian barrel put together by one of the best builders in the US, I will part with it for $5k. I will even meet you at an FFL in your state to make it all legal and stuff.

I know what I got.

Come at me bro!
It's your lucky day! I will trade you a case and a half of Fiocchi 9mm for it (assuming you actually are one of the best builders in the US)

Back
Top Bottom