• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Classified translator

Dispite all the Bitching on this thread, I've done 60+ transactions with members here over the past decade or so and all but one has been easy, polite and drama free.

And for chrissake, tell me where you want to do the transaction!

It can be the opposite. People can't fxcking read.

In my classified posts I post in the Title and in the body that I'm in North Central MA near Worcester or Leominster. Twice in the post there is a location.

Almost 100 percent of the time the first question I get is..........what part of the state are you in???

Dispite all the Bitching on this thread, I've done 60+ transactions with members here over the past decade or so and all but one has been easy, polite and drama free.
Mostly the same here....but almost always,

My main issue is people want to buy something and don't want to come to you. I've accommodated that in the past and drove alot sometimes.........but I don't anymore with my gas and time. I just move on to the next person that will. And its not like I'm asking them to come to east bumf***. Worcester or Leominster. Of course someone east of 495 thinks that's in another state.

Back
Top Bottom