Classified Section Dealer Posts Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ae1m

NES Member
One of the rules listed at the bottom of the main page of the NES Classifieds forum is that all ads must list a price or they will be pulled. I notice this is not enforced, especially, but not always, for Dealer Classifieds. Too many "price is too low to post" ads.

I would request the management please enforce the rules we all agree to in posting there.

Thanks,
AE1M

It's possible that the dealer may be legally prohibited from advertising the price.

Yeah MAP (Minimum Advertised Priceing) is a thing and plenty of stores (such as FS) will say on their site the price is too low to advertise.

Also, to the OP I think due to Dealers paying more for the ability to advertise as a business in the dealer section they are held to a different set of rules. Its a different ball game for a business advertising selling something vs an individual listing an item for sale.

Yeah MAP (Minimum Advertised Priceing) is a thing and plenty of stores (such as FS) will say on their site the price is too low to advertise.

Also, to the OP I think due to Dealers paying more for the ability to advertise as a business in the dealer section they are held to a different set of rules. Its a different ball game for a business advertising selling something vs an individual listing an item for sale.
Then don't advertise it here. Rules are rules!

I think it's time to just pull up your big boy pants. [smile]

Dealers have a different set of rules anyway.

^^this
it's a non issue.

the dealers pay to advertise. it's a good thing.
if they post "too low to advertise", it's usually because they literally cannot post the price. just call their shop and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom