classified ad

I'm with @Lxpony. I've listed some 40 caliber stuff here that didn't sell after a couple of bumps. I thought the price was good for the market. Couple of low balls, figures it's NES. After a few weeks I brought it to FS. They set the price. I got >$100 I'm my pocket than I was looking for here.

I've talked to people at my range. They buy stuff from FS and have no idea about NES. The market here just isn't that big.

FS new guns are the lowest price around, so it's used prices get pushed lower plus paying 18% commission. You must have had something rare.

I've talked to people at my range. They buy stuff from FS and have no idea about NES. The market here just isn't that big.

I've noticed NES does well for conceal carry small guns. Range guns or larger guns are harder to sell on NES. Armslist was better for those, but now Armslist is all f**cked up.

I tried consignment once on a hard to get gun and it took 3 months to sell. Sometimes it's just timing. I've had guns for sale with no hits for 3 weeks. I pull it and try again a few months later and it sells in 1 day. You never can tell.

Back
Top Bottom