Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This thread reminds me of these other threads:

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This thread reminds me of these other threads:

Dupe boys dupe boys, watchya gonna do watchya gonna do when dey come for you?

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
1. The Town is a messed up movie. Somehow, he gives the money THAT THEY STOLE FROM THE REDSOX to some charity so all is AOK???? WTF,O???? And she just smiles and takes it like, "that crazy minx. He's always getting us into stuff like this."

2. I was driving in Marlboro Northboro today. Some candidate woman is running for something. FATTMAN!!!

All I could think of was the hotel scene from Boondock. "The what man?" "Uh, fatman."

So many lines from that movie. "I killed your cat B-word! . . . . Shut up! I can't go and buy a pack of smokes without running into five guys you F'd!"

Salyeica

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All I could think of was the hotel scene from Boondock. "The what man?" "Uh, fatman."

So many lines from that movie. "I killed your cat B-word! . . . . Shut up! I can't go and buy a pack of smokes without running into five guys you F'd!"
nine guys! Great movie, even though most of it was filmed in Toronto. The second one was dumb but enjoyable, mainly because of Julie Benz

bfm

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I figured it would have been Casablanca.
tough call. "We're not in Kansas anymore" and "Da noyve" vs the incorrect quotes "Play it again Sam" and "this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

Casablanca might win by numbers, but might be disqualified as it is most often incorrectly quoted.

Never hear anyone say "You played it for her, you can play it for me." "We'll always have Paris" is about the only correct quote.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
tough call. "We're not in Kansas anymore" and "Da noyve" vs the incorrect quotes "Play it again Sam" and "this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

Casablanca might win by numbers, but might be disqualified as it is most often incorrectly quoted.

Never hear anyone say "You played it for her, you can play it for me." "We'll always have Paris" is about the only correct quote.
Eh, "round up the usual suspects," "here's looking at you, kid" - I've even heard people say "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!"

bfm

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Eh, "round up the usual suspects," "here's looking at you, kid" - I've even heard people say "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!"
OK, I use the shocked one quite often myself. Usual suspects gets less use and most people don't seem to know where it came from. Round up twice the number of usual suspects even less so.

Here's looking at you kid was probably the most quoted but has also really died out.

After someone tells me the time, I will often reply "such much?" No one gets it.

But then When someone says "it is so. (X..)" I will reply with how (X...) is it?" No one even remembers Carson and McMahon.

Top Bottom