• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Classic Firearms is giving away a Barrett M82A1

But... can you afford to feed it?

I tried looking for 50 BMG reloading components. Damn they are expensive right now.

i’m in. I’ll worry about feeding it after I have it. lol I never refer friends and and I’m not on social media other than here. I’ll never win. but one can hope.

Enter the secret word from the video [rofl]

You all can waste your time with that junk.

But... can you afford to feed it?

I tried looking for 50 BMG reloading components. Damn they are expensive right now.

I prefer to think about it like all the other spendy pursuits we all take up. Yes match ammo and “special” fun ammo is fantastically expensive, milsurp ball ammo is still pretty easy to locate, and doesn’t hurt too badly. Also it’s like having a 10mm right now in that the local shops still have it on account of not many folks having pistols chambered in it.

I prefer to think about it like all the other spendy pursuits we all take up. Yes match ammo and “special” fun ammo is fantastically expensive, milsurp ball ammo is still pretty easy to locate, and doesn’t hurt too badly. Also it’s like having a 10mm right now in that the local shops still have it on account of not many folks having pistols chambered in it.
Can you point me to a good source of 50BMG bullets?

Last week I was at one of the local gun shops. Called “the hub” And they had ammo cans of mil ball .50 BMG

Back
Top Bottom