Class Feeler - "How to be an FFL"

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Three years ago, JMC Arms put on an informative class about becoming an FFL.

I spoke with him today and got his blessing to present my own version of a similar class at my shop in Littleton.

I'd cover all aspects of:
  • How to Get an FFL (Part 1)
  • How to Do Business as an FFL (Part 2)
If there's enough interest, I'll do the class. It'll be over one or two nights at my classroom in Littleton, will be reasonably priced, and I'll include lots of handout material.

Post here if you're interested.

Understand it’s a federal license but would the class be geared toward becoming an FFL in mass only?

Neighbor is FFL. Been knocking his door down for info and guidance on this. Definitely interested. If it’s only a “green” thing, no problem it been on my recent to do list.

Soft drinks and snacks will be "on the mill" Jack.

I'm interested in the soft drinks and snacks. JMC arms didn't bring it (okay, aside from the soft drinks and snacks he did). That was very informative. Anyone even contemplating getting their FFL, it will be money well spent. There is a whole different world on the other side of that curtain.

I'm interested in the soft drinks and snacks. JMC arms didn't bring it (okay, aside from the soft drinks and snacks he did). That was very informative. Anyone even contemplating getting their FFL, it will be money well spent. There is a whole different world on the other side of that curtain.

I second this. It is the opportunity of a lifetime and I’m really enjoying being an 07SOT. There’s a good group of people at the Mill and the knowledge base is mind blowing.

Interested, but participation will depend on time and night(s)

Back
Top Bottom