Clark Bill Would Keep Guns From Those Convicted of Animal Cruelty

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The answer I have to animal cruelty and domestic violence are both NO ! The Lautenburg law is and was one of the most expansive anti right laws on in our country. One fight with the wife in years of marriage is all it takes. Is this really even debatable ?
Also same people pushing anti cruelty ( which I support) took away my Circus !

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
ROFL

Avoiding what?

You trying to equate people and critters and draw some sort of moral equivalency between the two?

The line of thinking that you're insinuating is the same one that before long equates killing of insects/pests with same to humans.
Obviously you are avoiding a direct answer to the direct question I asked you, which is still, are you saying that you should not lose your LTC for beating your wife OR your dog. Either yes, or no, will work well as an answer.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Obviously you are avoiding a direct answer to the direct question I asked you, which is still, are you saying that you should not lose your LTC for beating your wife OR your dog. Either yes, or no, will work well as an answer.
Its a retarded statement that doesnt deserve an answer as the previous still stands.....LTC shouldnt exist at all, fundamental rights should never be on the table and you're fundamentally dishonest to attempt to try to create a false moral equivalency between critters and humans....whats next.....crimes against robots? Slamming the door on the smart car = domestic violence/assault

I might as well ask you when you stopped beating your wife.......

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
As jpk said, "animal cruelty" is a moving target. To eagerly tie a constitutional (natural) right to it is insane, particularly when we all know that half the country is pulling out all the stops to go after gun ownership. How many lives do we think this law is saving that we're going to concede more ground to the gun grabbers?

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Its a retarded statement that doesnt deserve an answer as the previous still stands.....LTC shouldnt exist at all, fundamental rights should never be on the table and you're fundamentally dishonest to attempt to try to create a false moral equivalency between critters and humans....whats next.....crimes against robots? Slamming the door on the smart car = domestic violence/assault

I might as well ask you when you stopped beating your wife.......
Burying your head in the sand won't make reality go away my friend. LTC does exhist. So does violence against wives and animals. Pretty plain to see where you stand on this issue.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Burying your head in the sand won't make reality go away my friend. LTC does exhist. So does violence against wives and animals. Pretty plain to see where you stand on this issue.
Is overfeeding a dog animal abuse? Not exercising them enough? Choke collars? Cropping ears/tails for aesthetic purposes?

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And so long as you continue to support bullshit that further codifies this crap AND gets built into new legislation you never move the ball in the right direction........its capitulation attitudes like the one you display that are the reason why mass is a shit hole.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Back atcha.
Are you pointing to unconstitutional actions as proof of something?

Furthermore, what happened in the next election......I'll give you a hint.....Adams was a one term president in no small part due to alien and sedition acts........

The next congress repealed the former and allowed the latter to sunset.......

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
And so long as you continue to support bullshit that further codifies this crap AND gets built into new legislation you never move the ball in the right direction........its capitulation attitudes like the one you display that are the reason why mass is a shit hole.
Lol. Getting an answer out of you is harder than getting an answer from lizzy warren. Is there no level you wont stoop to in an effort to avoid the commitment of a simple answer. It always cracks me up when someone works as hard as you do to avoid answering, but you go ahead with your shuck and jive. Rest assured, your position on the answer to my question is clear.

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Interesting to note that you say supporting efforts against animal cruelty is bull shit that codifies crap. Your right, in that Ma. is a shit hole, but I can't see how supporting animal cruelty would make Ma. a better place. I won't ask you to explain though. Since you can't answer simple questions, I'm sure explanations are out of the question for you.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you pointing to unconstitutional actions as proof of something?
To recap:
jpk: <People don't want to infringe of speech the way they want to infringe RKBA>.
AHM: [Federal law criminalizing speech].
jpk: <That's no proof that people wanted to infringe speech - it's unconstitutional!>.​

Last edited:

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there animal cruelty crimes that are pure misdemeanors?

Because if not, then the convicts are already FPP's.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Interesting to note that you say supporting efforts against animal cruelty is bull shit that codifies crap. Your right, in that Ma. is a shit hole, but I can't see how supporting animal cruelty would make Ma. a better place. I won't ask you to explain though. Since you can't answer simple questions, I'm sure explanations are out of the question for you.
Come on, that's anti crap. Now he's "supporting animal cruelty" because he doesn't want to disarm someone over it?

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Come on, that's anti crap. Now he's "supporting animal cruelty" because he doesn't want to disarm someone over it?
Anti crap my ass. If you've read all of the posts, I have given every opportunity possible by asking over and over to state his position on this subject and he's avoided it like the plague. No one on this site is more pro 2A than me. Many here know this. Being pro 2A does "not" mean I condone violence against animals and yeah, hurt my dog and you should lose your LTC. That goes for me too of course.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Anti crap my ass. If you've read all of the posts, I have given every opportunity possible by asking over and over to state his position on this subject and he's avoided it like the plague. No one on this site is more pro 2A than me. Many here know this. Being pro 2A does "not" mean I condone violence against animals and yeah, hurt my dog and you should lose your LTC. That goes for me too of course.
He’s stated his position on the subject, you’re demanding he say that he thinks it’s cool to abuse animals or something. It’s like him demanding you say that you’re cool with taking away 2A rights, except that it sounds like that one may actually be true, at least if someone “hurts your dog.”

Reactions: jpk

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
He’s stated his position on the subject, you’re demanding he say that he thinks it’s cool to abuse animals or something. It’s like him demanding you say that you’re cool with taking away 2A rights, except that it sounds like that one may actually be true, at least if someone “hurts your dog.”
OMG. What are you, his daddy! He doesn't have to demand that I state anything. I've made my position very clear. It's reasonable to expect jpk to be equally clear. You two guys can paint it any way you like. Intentionally hurt my dog and I believe that among other things that should happen to you, you should lose your 2A rights. Not to be confused in any way with me being against 2A. jpk can not be "kinda" pregnant on this issue.

strangenh

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The next congress repealed the former and allowed the latter to sunset.......
Like the AWB.

Your point's well taken, but the 1A vs. 2A challenge part of the argument should probably get dropped. Tyrants hate both free speech and the means to oppose suppression of free speech.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so if you are hunting and have a poor placed shot...and the animal runs off. Are you causing "animal cruelty"?

If you are fishing, and that sharp hook goes into the fish's mouth?

WHO gets to decide this ? Liberals? PETA?

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
so if you are hunting and have a poor placed shot...and the animal runs off. Are you causing "animal cruelty"?

If you are fishing, and that sharp hook goes into the fish's mouth?

WHO gets to decide this ? Liberals? PETA?
C'mon. Wounded deer happen all the time. Follow the deer, finish the job, end of story and it's pretty hard to fish without the hook in the fish's mouth. No need to get foolish over this.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You guys place an unjustified amount of trust in the government, and you underestimate the danger posed by half the country wanting to take our guns away.

Why not just continue prosecuting animal cruelty and leave guns out of it? Are people really that slow that they’re falling for this backdoor bullshit?

Last edited:
Reactions: M60

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The problem I have is that animal cruelty may end up being something a lot less than beating your dog. I can totally see someone being convicted in a moonbat town if their German Shepard knocks over his water bowl on a hot day and a neighbor calls to report animal cruelty.

Win

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The correct answer is: This will just be another way for the liberals to take away your God given, constitutionally protected rights. Any truly egregious animal cruelty would already be a felony. I would hate to see people losing their rights for kicking the crap out of a loose, aggressive dog.

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You guys place an unjustified amount of trust in the government, and you underestimate the danger posed by half the country wanting to take our guns away.

Why not just continue prosecuting animal cruelty and leave guns out of it? Are people really that slow that they’re falling for this backdoor bullshit?
You have a good idea, but if found guilty of violence against the animal, lose your LTC. Remember Michael Vick.

Top Bottom