Civilian Marksmanship Program

I'm doubtful the CMP will ever sell pistols.
If the bill passed and cmp agreed to take it on my gut says they will be on the cmp auction site only.
I also will wager you can forget them shipping to any of the not so free states.
Ma,NY,NJ,CA ?

I'm doubtful the CMP will ever sell pistols.
If the bill passed and cmp agreed to take it on my gut says they will be on the cmp auction site only.
I also will wager you can forget them shipping to any of the not so free states.
Ma,NY,NJ,CA ?

Even if it does happen, I don't think it will happen for a couple of years. They need to get armorers, inventory and evaluate everything, do whatever needs doing to them, categorize them, build up an inventory, price them, determine sales procedures and requirements, etc etc. Not gonna be like the day after the amendment passes (if it even does) you can order one.

Even if it does happen, I don't think it will happen for a couple of years. They need to get armorers, inventory and evaluate everything, do whatever needs doing to them, categorize them, build up an inventory, price them, determine sales procedures and requirements, etc etc. Not gonna be like the day after the amendment passes (if it even does) you can order one.

With how much Orest proclaimed the joy the day general mail order M1 sales comes to a end I don't see pistols coming.

Back
Top Bottom