• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Civil War.

If they come to rural areas, things might just be a little different. I could be wrong, but in some rural areas this won’t be tolerated.

I doubt it would even be tolerated in metro-west. A local paper in my very liberal town requested LTC numbers from the state police and were apoplectic at how many there were. There were even a few people with ma . . ma. . machine. . . . machine gun. . . . licenses. Oh the Humanity!!

Who are the "joggers"?? Lets speak in plain English language here and not muddy up the water with made up nicknames.

Are you talking about blacks?

No, he's got a different term he prefers.

They exempted everyone in their stupidity. Funny thing would be to accuse them of racism, that they only exempted coloreds so they can be identified by witnesses and the police. Frame it not as an exception for coloreds but special treatment for whites.

Understand there is a narrative about that place and everything you hear is to push that narrative. Some of the rape stories might be to incite Boogaloo types, again we don't know, there have been rumors that one of the goals of this unrest is to draw Heritage American types into a streetfight with the coloreds.

I watch the news every day and am incredulous at the amount of violence and destruction by an out of control marxist mob controlled by the dems and the globalists. They're toppling statues and monuments, defacing public and private property, attacking innocent people and literally getting away with murder. The media is there filming for a long time and no one is stopping this. WTF IS GOING ON?????? Why aren't citizens going out and defending our cities since the elected maxist officials refuse to do anything? What is it going to take before we act? Most people are blind and immune to this violence. Too busy watching soap operas and "reality shows".
Why can't small groups of citizens form patrols and take on this mob? They will not stop until we're all dead. Right now I'm watching live video of the mob tearing down a statue right across from the White House and no cops in sight. Why no show of force against the mob by the police? NG? Anyone? My blood boils as I watch this and I am now convinced more than ever that there will soon be blood in the streets. We need to confront and destroy this evil wrecking our country. We are alone in this and if we don't act soon, we deserve what we get. I'm open to suggestions in PM because I know that the enemy monitors this group.
Fighting in the streets is for retard-puppets, just look at who is out there now. The joggers are not your enemy, not exactly your friends, but definitely not your enemy. If you are all ginned up to go kill the enemies of America and the ones responsible for the riots I'll give you a hint they live in better neighborhoods than you do. Please stop this stupid street fighting talk, it is moronic and what your enemies want you to do.
roll through any milquetoast town and look for the BLM signs out front.

I hate to break it to you Mr FBI man but these riots are government sanctioned. The "right wing" and the moderates are too lazy to do anything about it anyway.

I hate to break it to you Mr FBI man but these riots are government sanctioned. The "right wing" and the moderates are too lazy to do anything about it anyway.
Lazy or smart? I agree there is definitely gov't sanction of these riots, thus it would be really dumb for the 'right wing' to join in. Protect yourself and your family, maybe your town, if it ain't a city, maybe. There were news stories of the mobs threatening the suburbs but I don't believe it I think it was just more fear pysop and can't see it happening, even in the fairy blue suburbs.

It's simple. It's a violent crowd that requires more violent tactics. As soon as the police or NG get involved the media all over the world will be showing the "Police Brutality against peaceful protestors". It will make Kent State look like a garden party. Everything the US has condemned in countries like China dealing with their protestors will be thrown in our faces. And the best part for the left will be that they can say Trump ordered the NG and police to injure or fire on citizens.
He's smart enough to know that. He offered help and no states took him up on it so let it burn. If they started killing people then I think all bets would be off.
What?

They already have killed cops.

David Dorn.

It's simple. It's a violent crowd that requires more violent tactics. As soon as the police or NG get involved the media all over the world will be showing the "Police Brutality against peaceful protestors". It will make Kent State look like a garden party. Everything the US has condemned in countries like China dealing with their protestors will be thrown in our faces. And the best part for the left will be that they can say Trump ordered the NG and police to injure or fire on citizens.
He's smart enough to know that. He offered help and no states took him up on it so let it burn. If they started killing people then I think all bets would be off.

Countries like china attack peaceful protesters. Notice how they never have riots in China. Not saying to attack peaceful protesters but the ones looting, burning and destroying property should be stopped with violence if necessary. We can't just let them destroy everything.

Countries like china attack peaceful protesters. Notice how they never have riots in China.

Back in school I had a rotation with a Chinese obstetrician. Absolutely brilliant fella who four months later delivered our first child. He came to America as an adult and told me in his hilariously thick accent (I'd impersonate it if you were sitting with me), "You know, there's a lot of drug problems in America. Now in China, our celebrities and public figures, they don't do it. It doesn't get glorified. Why? Because everyone knows they'll kill you for it. That might seem harsh to Americans, but there's no drug problem in China. [shrugs shoulders]"

Countries like china attack peaceful protesters. Notice how they never have riots in China. Not saying to attack peaceful protesters but the ones looting, burning and destroying property should be stopped with violence if necessary. We can't just let them destroy everything.

I agree. But that us not how it will be reported all over the world and in our leftist controlled media.

I'm not talking about a visual perimeter, I'm talking about travelling to the fight.....miles away from your home.
You stop your enemy when they are in someone elses neighborhood, not when they are coming down your street.
Becomes harder to justify and claim self-defense. A gentleman (using the term loosely!) named Calvin Schaefer found that out the hard way. He and his fellow Hells Angels traveled from Gretchens Inn in Laughlin, NV to confront rival Mongols MC members at Harrahs about two miles up the street during the River Run bike week. Mr. Schaefer was captured on live video, firing on the Mongols, reloading, and firing some more. He watched the video himself, along with the judge and jury, at his trial for first-degree murder. Video cameras are everywhere and you will be identified and charged with murder.

Barr has already said as much

Trump yesterday characterized Obama's actions as Treasonous

Barr blows the doors off the narrative

Boom

I had my suspicions about Barr when he first arrived on the scene, being a friend of Mueller and all. I really thought he was planted. But I am now lukewarm on the guy.

Becomes harder to justify and claim self-defense. A gentleman (using the term loosely!) named Calvin Schaefer found that out the hard way. He and his fellow Hells Angels traveled from Gretchens Inn in Laughlin, NV to confront rival Mongols MC members at Harrahs about two miles up the street during the River Run bike week. Mr. Schaefer was captured on live video, firing on the Mongols, reloading, and firing some more. He watched the video himself, along with the judge and jury, at his trial for first-degree murder. Video cameras are everywhere and you will be identified and charged with murder.

That was a crime of vengeance between and against a rival motorcycle gang, not defense of an orderly society and your home and neighbors. They have absolutely nothing in common regarding the reason for use of force. Very poor analogy.....very poor.

When society at large has gone to hell, and the angry, mindless rioting mob's next stop is YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, you would be an absolute utter fool to allow them to get any closer when you have the capability to stop them at a distance.

Are you a fed? We can let them destroy everything in the cities. They are letting the cities burn so they have an excuse when the collapse comes. With the boom in work from home the cities were screwed anyway. Burning them just puts the blame on people not politicians. No people, no companies, and no money already happened. Might as well burn them to cover for how stupid cities are.

If your neighbors are like minded enough, wouldnt it be better to defend your street or block rather than a bunch of individuals that are on their own defending their homes?

Yeah. My neighbors are like-minded. And a bit annoying. I'll stick to my house. ROFL!!!

I recall watching it on TV and my mandatory newspaper studies.

What 'feels' different to me is that the earlier 'riots' were more "spontaneous".
The current "Troubles" have the fingerprints of the Democratic National Committee and Soros written all over them.
This is not an "Uprising" it's an Overthrow...

Hmmm. At the end of the day, the "protestors" still just want some food, some nookie and a nappy-time. It all comes back down to this. They get tired and go to sleep. It's the select few that ever do anything. It was that way during the 60's. It'll be now. If they get organizized, they'll also fracture. Soros MIGHT be funding this, but there is NOT key organization behind this. It's a S-show.

Back in school I had a rotation with a Chinese obstetrician. Absolutely brilliant fella who four months later delivered our first child. He came to America as an adult and told me in his hilariously thick accent (I'd impersonate it if you were sitting with me), "You know, there's a lot of drug problems in America. Now in China, our celebrities and public figures, they don't do it. It doesn't get glorified. Why? Because everyone knows they'll kill you for it. That might seem harsh to Americans, but there's no drug problem in China. [shrugs shoulders]"

I lived in Hong Kong for 3 months in the early 1990s for work. It was fairly common to see in the local newspaper that individuals were charged with drug possession and within 3 days sentenced and executed. It didn’t matter who you were or where you came from but if you were caught I think you were either hanged or shot. I have no idea what it’s like now.

Did anyone see that protesters took over the intersections in front of the Old State House, MA. on any news station? Police blocking access streets and leaving them alone. This started around 4:30 ish I believe.

ETA:

View: https://twitter.com/ShaunWCVB/status/1275545734176276487/photo/1

It would have meant something more on a Friday in July WITHOUT COVfefe. Talk about stealing their thunder. LOL

And Chinese Obstetrician??? There's a joke in there some where. (And he should deliver it! HA!!!!)

That was a crime of vengeance between and against a rival motorcycle gang, not defense of an orderly society and your home and neighbors. They have absolutely nothing in common regarding the reason for use of force. Very poor analogy.....very poor.

When society at large has gone to hell, and the angry, mindless rioting mob's next stop is YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, you would be an absolute utter fool to allow them to get any closer when you have the capability to stop them at a distance.
From a purely tactical standpoint, I agree. Hit the enemy from a distance. Unfortunately, we are a nation of laws and we are private citizens, not a recognized LE agency or military unit. Too easy to cross the line from legitimate home defender to criminal vigilante. Massad Ayoob stressed the importance of surviving both the armed encounter and the legal actions in both criminal and civil courts. It would be sad to end up penniless, jobless, divorced, friendless and imprisoned for life as the result of a jury deciding that you went too far with your use of deadly force.

From a purely tactical standpoint, I agree. Hit the enemy from a distance. Unfortunately, we are a nation of laws and we are private citizens, not a recognized LE agency or military unit. Too easy to cross the line from legitimate home defender to criminal vigilante. Massad Ayoob stressed the importance of surviving both the armed encounter and the legal actions in both criminal and civil courts. It would be sad to end up penniless, jobless, divorced, friendless and imprisoned for life as the result of a jury deciding that you went too far with your use of deadly force.

Are we a nation of laws? Do you see laws being enforced on rioters?

Are we a nation of laws? Do you see laws being enforced on rioters?
If you get arrested and charged, you are on your own. I have seen many people pulled over for speeding while others drive by the stopped car and officer at well over the speed limit. It becomes a matter of who gets caught and prosecuted. You have to ask yourself one question before you play hero or channel your wannabe Rambo: Do I feel lucky?

So, we have 3%ers right?
And then we have the Fudds?
Correct?
What do we call the one in the middle?
Recreational gun enthusiast?
Or very patient Patriots?
We are reliving history. Some will step up and some wont.
But eventually all will be involved with the next major event in this country.
It's going to be chaos if Trump wins or loses. Either way we're going to see riots continue.

Hope everyone is stocked up on essentials, this is going to be a bumpy ride through the election regardless of outcome. Fortunately other than the toppling of statues within the Boston area for the most part new england has been relatively calm. The protesters in my town and ones around seemed to have died off. If tensions remain high and the brainless followers and opportunists try to go to areas outside of the city they will be met with resistance. I don't need to tell anyone here but there are more patriots in these neighboring states and smaller towns than the government and left would like to believe.
1593056224522.png

The Chop has colored people only gardens, so its making a comeback!

Its not "colored people". Its "People of color" or POC. You are a raging racist for failing to make that distinction.

Absurd isn't it??

As a side point. I have an ultra liberal neighbor who is an Indian immigrant. He is highly educated and well paid. He refers to himself as a person of color.

I openly ridicule him for this. Dude. Oh that the black community suffered from the stereotypes that the Indian population "suffers" from.

Boy those Indians are:
1) nice family people
2) well educated
3) industrious
4) great neighbors

Oh the humanity. Then I finish off by relating my immigrant Italian ancestors history by including a photo of an old Help Wanted ad that said, "Negros and Italians need not apply".

I despise the term POC because it dilutes the meaning by adding nationalities that historically have NOT been 5hit upon by society. Like asians and Indians.

As if white isn't a color. Or that whites have never been wronged. All about the feels.

Q: "How do you understand Democrats so well?"
A: "It's easy. I think of any other person, then take away reason and accountability."

Back
Top Bottom