Civil rights complaint form tor Maura Healy.... subject: Marua Healy

2A is effectively nullified in MA. The state does not recognize RKBA as a right, per a 1976(?) SJC decision. Hence it is treated as a privilege. There has been at least one thread on this. Good luck getting traction on a complaint having _anything_ even tangentially related to 2A.

2A is effectively nullified in MA. The state does not recognize RKBA as a right, per a 1976(?) SJC decision. Hence it is treated as a privilege. There has been at least one thread on this. Good luck getting traction on a complaint having _anything_ even tangentially related to 2A.

Are they obligated by any law to utilize resources for every complaint?

They should pass that GOAL bill that recognizes the 2A as civil right. I've been saying that's the strongest bill because nothing actually needs to
be done wrt enforcement. It's more declarative with affirmation which makes it useful in anything Civil
Rights related.

I like the thought. But she has already gone full retard. I'm not poking that bear.

As has been stated. The idea is for the other guy to get shot. Not invite them to your door for your execution.

I'm aware but they are still obligated to process the complaint, which would prove time consuming if hundreds came in.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe so......at least determining if there is merit to the complaint.

Are they obligated by any law to utilize resources for every complaint?

Would not Heller and McDonald override a 1976 MA SJC ruling??

Would not Heller and McDonald override a 1976 MA SJC ruling??

They should, but that's assuming you can get a ruling that way in a reasonable court. I am not holding my breath, especially not after either Obama or Clinton gets to replace Scalia on SCOTUS, and especially not if Clinton gets to replace two more.

We are talking about a civil rights complaint. It dose not matter what it is for. As long as you think your civil rights have been violated.

Oh and I was denied by Lucy Wallace in High School.

Back
Top Bottom