• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Citizens unite against failed Gun Control policies by Rep. Linsky & Gov. Patrick

Nice article. I agree with ending all these fun free zones. We are being infringed. It's ok to have security with guns all day and all night for our president, politicians, celebrities, etc, but when it comes to the children, nothing scary should be around them. It's about time the government starting working for us.

Gov. Patrick and Rep. Linsky can take their 'Firearms Liability Insurance" proposal and we'll UP them one:

Thoughts on the Green Beret Second Amendment letter « Bob Owens Specifically #6.

"6. We support repeal of the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990. This may sound counter-intuitive, but it obviously isn’t working. It is our opinion that “Gun-Free Zones” anywhere are too tempting of an environment for the mentally disturbed individual to inflict their brand of horror with little fear of interference. While governmental and non-governmental organizations, businesses, and individuals should be free to implement a Gun-Free Zone if they so choose, they should also assume Tort liability for that decision."

Exactly as I wrote in my last Examiner.com column. The Federal Government was an accomplice to the murder of 20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School and should be held accountable for their actions.

I am surprised more police have not started speaking up. THEY are the ones the politicians are going to ask to go confiscate them.

I am surprised more police have not started speaking up. THEY are the ones the politicians are going to ask to go confiscate them.

Paychecks are hard to come by. A hardworking cop can make good money...more than their educational level and general aptitude would be worth in the private sector. They will STFU for the most part as they will definitely not want to become civilians. In the end, they will cheerfully enforce all edicts constitutional or otherwise.

This is a particularly good point, well said:

"We have too many laws on the books today that restrict firearm ownership and Adam Lanza violated all of them without a thought. Yet the victim disarmament movement screams – one more law, one more law – with unwarranted faith, trust in Government and the State, that our Founders clearly did not have."

Paychecks are hard to come by. A hardworking cop can make good money...more than their educational level and general aptitude would be worth in the private sector. They will STFU for the most part as they will definitely not want to become civilians. In the end, they will cheerfully enforce all edicts constitutional or otherwise.

Yeah, but do they want to put themselves in potential harm's way for someone else's failed idea of whatever?

Did anyone else notice that this article does not have a single comment on it? Clearly it makes too much sense for anyone to comment on it. As for them coming door to door to collect guns. That is what the 3", LE grade, 11 pellet, steel 00 buck is for.

Look at the red towns in MA, these guys would love to go house to house collecting weapons.

I live in a red town and I know SEVERAL officers that work in red towns. Believe me when I tell you that police officers are 2A friendly and do NOT want take our firearms away. I've NEVER met an officer that was anti-2A or wanted to remove firearms from civilians. approximately 98% of LEOs are Pro-Gun.

Back
Top Bottom