Church Shooting in Texas. (Or, we're not going anywhere with this one.)

A mere accusation might not, but using this terminology to describe her would most likely involve decruitment if they ever linked your screen name to you.
308, I agree with Rob here. I’ve been around this forum long enough and read enough of your posts that I’m sure you didn’t mean that the way it sounded - but seriously bud, it reads badly.

Er, no. Although the defensive shooter definitely saved lives the chances that but for him all 242 would have been killed or received ballistic apertures is virtually nil. He probably saved a couple of dozen.

So, how's that clinging to guns and religion thing working out?
Sorry your girl lost.

Yup.

Here’s what CNN is running as of 1400 today. Way to further the narrative, guys!!!!

DB676C5D-B230-4743-ADAE-1FFFCE1960B8.png

I mean, thank god he wasn’t “merely” an armed citizen.[rolleyes]

"The Jews" don't all feel this way. Believe me I'm not alone. I only go to Temple once a year (mostly to accompany my dad) but when I go I'm certainly carrying. Unfortunately many Jews (and people of all religions) have short memories or believe things like that (a church shooting, a holocaust, etc.) can't or won't happen again or happen to them for some reason. They blindly and stupidly place too much faith in human goodness. Many Jews (including the Jews who live in Israel that you referred to) and many rabbi's understand that the right to defend oneself is a "God-given" right that's referred to repeatedly in the Torah/bible. Painting all Jews with a broad brush, just because many prominent ones are idiots (as in any race or religion) is a mistake.
I fell into the trap of painting everybody with the same brush.

Unfortunately, I was not thinking all about my jewish friends here on NES and the doctrine of the IDF who believe in self defense.

Sometimes the jewish people who make the most noise - New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Senators Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer along with that sheep guy here in Massachusetts - claim to be speaking for everybody and drown out everybody else.

It's disturbing when you have a room full of people who are advocating being defenseless while they are protected so well by armed security with guns.

The most powerful anti gun leaders are jewish and exert a disproportional amount of influence on American society.

Jewish political figures and Hollywood have a great deal of anti Second Amendment sentiment.

In my own life though, those powerful leaders have been countered by a number of great people on NES who I like to spend time with and who have helped me on my path.

I fell into the trap of painting everybody with the same brush.

Unfortunately, I was not thinking all about my jewish friends here on NES and the doctrine of the IDF who believe in self defense.

Sometimes the jewish people who make the most noise - New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Senators Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer along with that sheep guy here in Massachusetts - claim to be speaking for everybody and drown out everybody else.

It's disturbing when you have a room full of people who are advocating being defenseless while they are protected so well by armed security with guns.

The most powerful anti gun leaders are jewish and exert a disproportional amount of influence on American society.

Jewish political figures and Hollywood have a great deal of anti Second Amendment sentiment.

In my own life though, those powerful leaders have been countered by a number of great people on NES who I like to spend time with and who have helped me on my path.

Let me share a real life story with you.

After 9-11 our intelligence agencies invited Israeli security experts. They have spent a considerable amount of time learning about our "loopholes". Then they produced recommendations. We have decided to change nothing.

Then,The Boston Marathon Bombing happened. We have covered that event here in great details, including FBI neglecting Russian warnings.

World is very complex now and painting everyone with a same brush leads to grave mistakes. Avoid it!

Yup.

Here’s what CNN is running as of 1400 today. Way to further the narrative, guys!!!!

View attachment 321204

He keeps getting downgraded. Last night he was former FBI, then former LEO, now he's a "well trained" auxiliary deputy and firearms instructor.

I went to the glock hearing, the AGO said glocks were only safe for police because they had 200 hours of training- those are f***ing amateur numbers. This isnt reserved for a special class, anyone can do this and do it appropriately.

The Jews should watch this.

When will they learn?

I’ve read articles where the rabbi says he will never allow guns in the synagogue.

Talk about an advertisement as a soft target that attracts killers.

Some instructors offer free classes for Jews , yet they refuse to attend.

Was the holocaust not enough?

The Jews in Israel protect themselves.
As a Jew who carries when he attends Synagogue, I will say that most American Jews and American Jewish leaders would love to see all guns banned and would never approve of any parishoner carrying in their Synagogue.

It's sad but the ostrich is firmly embedded in the US.

Israel is different, thank G_d. Being surrounded by millions of people in every surrounding country that want to kill all Jews, gives them a different perspective. That said, gun ownership amongst civilians in Israel is highly restricted, which I find mind-boggling.

"The Jews" don't all feel this way. Believe me I'm not alone. I only go to Temple once a year (mostly to accompany my dad) but when I go I'm certainly carrying. Unfortunately many Jews (and people of all religions) have short memories or believe things like that (a church shooting, a holocaust, etc.) can't or won't happen again or happen to them for some reason. They blindly and stupidly place too much faith in human goodness. Many Jews (including the Jews who live in Israel that you referred to) and many rabbi's understand that the right to defend oneself is a "God-given" right that's referred to repeatedly in the Torah/bible. Painting all Jews with a broad brush, just because many prominent ones are idiots (as in any race or religion) is a mistake.
Most American jews are anti gun, that’s pretty much a fact you can take to the bank. That said, On the other hand, the American jews I know that aren’t antis are pretty ferocious in supporting RKBA. You’re not going to find many “fudds” or wobblies in that class.

-Mike
Those of us Jews who are active on gun boards like NES don't fit in the category that I and others have noted above. We are in the minority amongst our American Jewish colleagues however.

He keeps getting downgraded. Last night he was former FBI, then former LEO, now he's a "well trained" auxiliary deputy and firearms instructor.

I went to the glock hearing, the AGO said glocks were only safe for police because they had 200 hours of training- those are f***ing amateur numbers. This isnt reserved for a special class, anyone can do this and do it appropriately.
This is laughable as no cop in MA gets 200 hrs of gun training, unless perhaps they are on a SWAT team. The average MA cop shoots 100 rds/year to qualify and that is all.

As a Jew who carries when he attends Synagogue, I will say that most American Jews and American Jewish leaders would love to see all guns banned and would never approve of any parishoner carrying in their Synagogue.

It's sad but the ostrich is firmly embedded in the US.

Israel is different, thank G_d. Being surrounded by millions of people in every surrounding country that want to kill all Jews, gives them a different perspective. That said, gun ownership amongst civilians in Israel is highly restricted, which I find mind-boggling.

Those of us Jews who are active on gun boards like NES don't fit in the category that I and others have noted above. We are in the minority amongst our American Jewish colleagues however.

This is laughable as no cop in MA gets 200 hrs of gun training, unless perhaps they are on a SWAT team. The average MA cop shoots 100 rds/year to qualify and that is all.

I have a family member who is LEO, he basically turned around and said that for the 200 hours to be remotely true it would be every conversation about guns- from law, policy, and procedure through to live fire and was completely misrepresented in context.

I have a family member who is LEO, he basically turned around and said that for the 200 hours to be remotely true it would be every conversation about guns- from law, policy, and procedure through to live fire and was completely misrepresented in context.

That's pretty much part and parcel of the anti gun playbook though, distort and misrepresent pretty much anything and everything, as long as it contributes to banning guns...

-Mike

The BB on point as usual

"We grieve that this tragedy we could have exploited for weeks on end was stopped by a good guy with a gun," said one teary-eyed MSNBC reporter on the scene. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the shooter."

"We are absolutely heartbroken and in shock over here," said one New York Times journalist. "What could have given us weeks and weeks of frothing-at-the-mouth stories about gun control will now have to be suppressed since it does not align with our agenda."

News outlets also reminded the nation that they reserve the right to immediately bury mass shooting stories that don't help push their agenda.

Outlets like CNN, MSNBC, and ABC News confirmed that they carefully look over the facts of a given case to see if it lines up with the correct opinions before deciding to push it incessantly for weeks on end.

"While we usually would exploit a tragedy like this to push our gun control agenda, in this case, the facts don't really help us," said CNN reporter Bob Costanza, after a recent shooting was shut down by a citizen with a gun. "It's tragic that it ended that way, because we really could have gotten a lot of mileage out of that bad boy."

The media didn't even try to find children who were present during the shooting to parade around talk shows and put on the covers of magazines for a full year this time around.

Yup.

View attachment 321204

Update: what a difference three hours or so makes.

158F7379-EF2C-4837-95A7-8F73EFF4ACB0.png
And, with that, there’s now officially Nothing To See Here.

Of course, he’s also now a “guard” rather than a “member.”

Back
Top Bottom