• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chuck Schumer Wants Gun Retailers to Suspend Sales

I heard this on Albany radio today. I can't keep track of who suspended sales. I know Dick's suspended sales of the AR 15. Then the gun show in Saratoga said they wouldn't display 30 round mags. or "assault style," weapons. is this some sort of admission by the pro 2A people that the guns are really the problem. **** sensitivity. Adam Lanza killed those poor kids. If the gun did it, to what extent is Adam Lanza exonerated?

Last edited:
There is nothing left to buy. What's the point? The shelves are empty....

Oh, and in reference to Adam Lanza, Fairfield Hills was a huge Asylum in NEWTOWN, CT they shut down in 1995. Perhaps the deinstitutionalization of all the crazies out there may be part of the damn problem....

Ever hear the media talk about Fairfield Hills? Thought not...

Last edited:
I hope the retailers send him a letter telling him to go **** himself....

Apparently, Chuckie has never worked for a private company that needs to actually sell products to make a living. He just sits on his throne and issues his "moral imperatives" and expects everyone to bow to him...

I hope the retailers send him a letter telling him to go **** himself....

"Neither we nor our customers are responsible for the actions of criminals. I'm sure you are aware that we are in the business of selling firearms, not leaving them in the back room to potentially become paperweights. Good day."

This is just a veiled attempt to get people upset that stores are still selling EBRs.

Surprised he just doesn't it encourage all ffls to just go out of business until HE personally calls them to say its ok to open up again.

Or would that be just over reaching?

Schumer, Bloomturd and Cuomo are douchebags of the highest order.

I met a guy today who's a Captain in the Schoharie County Sheriffs Department, which is upstate NY, West of Albany.
He didn't have a kind word to say about any of them, especially Bloomturd.
He told me that Bloomturd sent a letter to his Department, informing all officers that they weren't welcome in NYC while carrying firearms.
WTF ?????

There is nothing left to buy. What's the point? The shelves are empty....

Oh, and in reference to Adam Lanza, Fairfield Hills was a huge Asylum in NEWTOWN, CT they shut down in 1995. Perhaps the deinstitutionalization of all the crazies out there may be part of the damn problem....

Ever hear the media talk about Fairfield Hills? Thought not...

+1 on the empty shelves. The senator was 3 weeks too late or just pretentious.

The Fairfield Hills episode sounds spooky! Give me a source?

Schumer says Congress is debating the issue, and if measures get passed that limit these type of weapons, it won't help if more of them have recently been sold.

I guess I'm going to have to disagree with that.

The Fairfield Hills episode sounds spooky! Give me a source?

Wikipedia. Also known as the Fairfield State Hospital. One of two major mental institutions shut down in the mid-90's in CT. If we actually had people evaluated professionally instead of just giving them Prozac, a good portion of them would be committed and less likely to commit violence in our streets. Part of the old hospital is now used for Town offices. You can also go drive by it if you would like to see what is left of it.

Wikipedia. Also known as the Fairfield State Hospital. One of two major mental institutions shut down in the mid-90's in CT. If we actually had people evaluated professionally instead of just giving them Prozac, a good portion of them would be committed and less likely to commit violence in our streets. Part of the old hospital is now used for Town offices. You can also go drive by it if you would like to see what is left of it.

Just to piggyback off your post...Weren't a lot of mental institutions closed when Clinton was the POTUS? I seem to remember people making a big deal about it back then. Can't seem to find much about it. I was arguing with some tardlet on FB and they said(of course) it was Bush's fault [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom