Chuck Schumer wants FBI to sign off on body armor sales

Reptile

NES Member
Sen. Chuck Schumer on Sunday proposed new legislation to require the FBI to sign off on body armor sales to civilians.

The announcement comes one week after mass killer Connor Betts — clad in body armor — opened fire in a trendy Dayton, Ohio, neighborhood and killed nine people before he was gunned down by police.

Schumer said anyone can now buy a bulletproof vest for $185 and a tactical mask for $10 under current law, Schumer said at a press conference at his Midtown office.

“With the click of a mouse, scroll of a thumb, dialing of a phone, someone up to no good can get this,” he said. “What we have learned is that a good number of those intent on mass shootings buy body armor,” the Senate minority leader said. “They want to kill as many people as possible.”

The restrictions would not apply to law enforcement personnel.

Chuck Schumer wants FBI to sign off on body armor sales

I hope they restrict bullet proof backpacks. It should be illegal for any 12 year old to buy this without a background check. Otherwise you can take those inserts and make a vest out of it.

Just more fear mongering from Chuck the Schmuck Schumer.

Standby for the predictable jump in body armor sales, just like the gun sales that are going through the roof because of a**h***s like him and their threats.

So the same government that forces me to wear a seat belt in a car and a helmet while biking wants to limit my ability to wear body armor against bullets?

No shit! Its gone beyond irony and well down the path of insanity.....and its government thats doing all the bitching and complaining about so many shootings, but imbeciles like Schumer don't want you to be able to shield yourself.

I think maybe my life insurance company might have a beef with Chuck over that.

Last edited:
Tactical mask?

WTF is that?

Designed to convince your average Lib that you are not a threat...

zzv2Hfa_d.jpg

A tactic most recently used on the Epstein cell block.

:emoji_tiger:

Hmm, how well did the "body armor" work for the shooter? He died in a hail of gunfire from the Police in seconds. I still haven't seen a description of the "body armor". Usually reporters don't know the difference between a LBV/chest rig for mags and "body armor"

Hmm, how well did the "body armor" work for the shooter? He died in a hail of gunfire from the Police in seconds. I still haven't seen a description of the "body armor". Usually reporters don't know the difference between a LBV/chest rig for mags and "body armor"

I noticed that too.

The way the cops usually shoot, they were probably aiming for the vest, but missed and got a head shot.

Steel toed boots are next. We can't have mass shod foot massacres. Only soft tennis shoes of a low grade canvas are allowed.
The environmentalists will sneak in a leather ban with the steel toe ban, because cow farts.

image.jpeg

You rightwing patriots keep bucking my rules and these are next! I mean it!!!

I already have armor, but no ski mask. I just put in an order for one. This will soon be a preban.

Back
Top Bottom