• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chronograph?

I ended up buying this one:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/628006/caldwell-ballistic-precision-chronograph-premium-kit

I quite like the idea of having the data on my iphone and being able to get immediate feedback, throw out outliers, email the results to myself, etc.

Thats pretty cool even comes with light kit!, I just need to take the Iphone/smart phone plunge....im so cheap with that stuff.... My 19$ tracfone and 12$ month average is hard to give up....

Crony's are great to have.... I put a smile on my face. My old red ryder 1938b lost it pew pew... a sad 80fps.....new seals and back in action 297fps av beware tin cans!

I'm still using the Chrony I got in the 80's when I developed loads when I shot IHMSA. Pretty out dated now but still works. I can only do 3 strings of 5 w/SD. I paid $10 extra for a remote control with a 25 foot cable so I wouldn't have to keep walking down range to reset it. LOL They're still pretty affordable depending on how advanced you want to get. I'd for sure buy one if I wanted one. Finding a friend at the range, I don't think I've ever seen one other than mine at the range in 20 years. But be warned, once you show up with one you'll be making plenty of new friends.

Back
Top Bottom