• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Christmas Gun Build!!!!!

Its that time of year and parts kits for these guns have become increasingly scarce especially after the Elf insurgency resulting from all the threads in the hunting forum about stalking and killing reindeer. Inspired by Boris's shovel AK, I give you the Step ladder Snow Gun build! As stated above these parts kits are no longer available anywhere so after drinking a bottle of Manashevitz Concord Grape Wine (that's right Boris cheap Jewish wine not good Russian Vodka), I have come up with a way to build one of these North Pole Assault weapons using nothing but parts found in my garage and scavenged from an old hot water heater.

Enjoy!
Here we have the complete unassembled kit, notice the black iron tee's that will comprise the receiver...

After said bottle of wine above and using the resultant grape colored urine to lubricate and heat treat we have the assembled NPAW (North Pole Assault Weapon)

The final STEP, and possibly the most difficult and critical is the stock attachment. As the NPAW stocks are illegal to posses in MA and most of the free world, I have painstakingly adapted a common Step Ladder for the purpose.

Now all it needs is ammo to fire up...and temperatures less than 27 degrees (that's right Boris a nice summer afternoon in Vladivostok) Pressure washer in the top fitting and compressed air in the bottom. Turn on the air first, then the water. Next slowly crack the valve open till you have snow! Have a white Christmas Bless you all!!!!

To all my friends in the tribe Happy Chanukah! and to my Goyem NES friends Merry Christmas and or Kwanza!

Last edited:
This actually works? Totally in for the video.

Not the video of it working, but your neighbors staring at you wondering wtf.

HAHA yes it will work, basic snowmaking 101...the bottom nozzle mixes air and water to create a super cool area. This is accomplished by evaporative cooling of the water by the compressed air. As the water droplets from the top nozzles fall into the super cool area below snow is formed and WhaLa!! time to go sledding! Without the compressed air and water mix you would just get ice, while that would be great for Boris's vodka it does little for creation of a safe landing zone for Santa and his sleigh!

What size pressure washer fittings are you using for the nucs? I built a basic T gun a few years ago, made a light dusting of snow then put it away because my small air compressor wasn't really up to the task. I've been thinking about stepping up to a combo gun but haven't had the time yet.

The pressure washer fitting is a standard 22mm fitting I got at HD (where they have the pressure washers) It is the same fitting that comes on the pressure washer hose so it is an easy hookup. All fittings are 1/4" pipe. The top three water nozzle's are standard 40 degree spray nozzle's and the bottom air/water nozzle is a 25 degree. These I purchased online here http://www.pressuretek.com/40dessno.html but can be bought any where they sell spray equipment...

Back
Top Bottom