• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chris Pratt criticised for 'white supremacist' T-shirt

I'd get one of those shirts if they bring it back out. Maybe a couple. One in grey, and one in blue. I like the multiple colors. They'd have to have it in XLT size.

Want to order that shirt, went on the website but can't find that exact one. ???

I'd get one of those shirts if they bring it back out. Maybe a couple. One in grey, and one in blue. I like the multiple colors. They'd have to have it in XLT size.

They have listened. You can sign up for the newsletter or keep checking their website.

forgedclothing
Our Forged® “Don’t Tread On Me” t-Shirt drops today! Sign up for our newsletter at Forged.com to be the first to know as soon as it goes LIVE! We’ve got your six, @prattprattpratt

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GSMDhgDR-/

It's all part of the Goebbels's Playbook..."demonize everything" that doesn't agree with your party's view.

I ordered these from Nine-line, 'Ill probably order the one from Forged also.
mail

Shirts are back out! The founder and his marketing director (decidedly NOT guilty) were on Fox and Friends this morning.

I bought a shirt. They are on sale at Forged.com

Edit: it's a pre-order. Thought I read that they start shipping end of the month

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0KGZP4g1hp/

Last edited:
If these shirts are not made in the USA I’m not interested.
I found a site, can’t remember the name, that has all US made
stuff. Problem being the price starts at 29 bucks. Then a bump for
xxl, bump for the USA made brand, bump if you want the printing
on the back with a pocket logo. Shirt ending up costing right around
50 bucks! That’s a lot of doe for a T-shirt.

The shirt I was interested in had a cool eagle graphic with the
Caption reading—-I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor——

Cool shirt but to steep for me.

This is them—-I like my coffee black and my tea in the Harbor. T-Shirt.

3AB33283-B44A-4CDF-B1F4-189C91253A11.jpeg

I’m going to take a pass on buying a shirt from the OP company.
Here’s why——-

I don’t buy the BS spreading in this email.

Katie G. (Forged®)

Jul 22, 7:47 AM PDT

Hi Edward,

Thank you for getting in contact with us! We really appreciate all of your support!

Forged® is not a 'Made in the USA' exclusive brand. There have been many times that we have found certain products made here in the US to be inferior. Unfortunately, (as wonderful as our great Nation is) domestic manufacturing does not always yield the best quality. Certain technologies (sewing machines, etc.) simply do not exist here on our soil. That or the technology is so expensive, our audience would not be able to comfortably afford the retail prices to continue offering said products.

In the event that quality will inevitably be sacrificed, merely for a 'Made in the USA' label, we will move to offer quality first (just as we do with FlexFit hats -the industry leader for fitted hats here in the United States, as well as globally).

Thank you very much, Edward!
Sincerely,

Katie G.
Forged®7
Customer Support
www.Forged.com

These are "White Supremacist" tee shirts, not the one Pratt is wearing...

shutterstock_707476948.jpg

T-shirts are supposed to cost $20, max. Anything more than that better have a collar and buttons.

FYI, the Springfield Armory museum has "Don't Tread On Me" stickers, hats, coffee mugs, and maybe other stuff.

Shirts are back out! The founder and his marketing director (decidedly NOT guilty) were on Fox and Friends this morning.

I bought a shirt. They are on sale at Forged.com

Edit: it's a pre-order. Thought I read that they start shipping end of the month

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0KGZP4g1hp/

Ordered my shirt. Didn't even know about the back of the shirt until seeing this vid.

If you are going to buy a patriotic shirt perhaps consider one where the profits are actually going to pay off the mortgages for the survivors of soldiers, policemen, and firemen killed in the line of duty.

A representative from the Tunnel To Towers Foundation was on Fox this morning describing the six families which were the first to be endowed from the sale of “Stand up for Betsy Ross” t-shirts.

One recipient a woman who was pregnant with their seventh child when her policeman husband was killed on duty.

Another recipient the family of a fireman that provided emergency medical attention to a victim and once revived that same “victim” murdered the fireman.

Watch this Fox News video all the way through to see the families helped.

:emoji_tiger:

Back
Top Bottom