Chris Fry Carbine class 11/6-7

Thinking of taking this class up in Pelham, NH. Can anyone give some AAR, recommendations or comments from their past Chris Fry carbine classes or experiences?

Thanks!

I've attended 2 of Chris' seminars at the NE Summits. I thought enough of him as a trainer to have him put a class on at GOAL. He is a passionate and dynamic speaker/trainer and comes from the perspective of a citizen using a rifle for defense of home. His combative excersises (using the gun as a impact weapon) are awesome! If it wasn't for GOAL commitments, I would be attending this class.

Man, that is a bummer. I was going to send in an application this weekend. Are you running any carbine classes in the new england area this year?

Man, that is a bummer. I was going to send in an application this weekend. Are you running any carbine classes in the new england area this year?

Hi Chupa,

Nothing for the remainder of 2010 but I have ranges I am working with in MA and VT for 2011. Keep your eye on the schedule page of my website or sign up for the newsletter.

Thanks,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom