Chris Evans

He's Captain America, you don't care what Captain America thinks? What's wrong with you, are you unAmerican?

The comics has always portrayed Captain America has the absolute defender of all that America stands for. Yet recently Marvel has decided to announce that Captain America has always been an Agent of Hydra, an organization that seeks world domination.

Not to nerd out, but if one were to actually read that specific story arch all the way through, they'd know that Cap lost his memory and Hydra convinced him he was actually working for them, not against. When he finally regained his memory, he ruined their plans and made them say aufweidersehen to their Nazi balls.

Chris Evans is a douche.

Chris Evans might play a superhero in Hollywood movies - but my understanding is that he's probably been thoroughly bathed in liberal bullshit since he was born. His mother is involved in local theatre - my wife has been involved in the same for a number of years - and the people who inhabit that world are typically way over to the left on the moonbat scale.

The best thing to do with people like this is to make sure that their next movie tanks and they're reduced to doing TV commercials for some sort of drug a few years from now.

Local boy makes good isn't always a good thing.

It's just another example of how entertainers have merged with the ruling class. They presume because of their wealth and/or fame that 1) anyone cares what they spew, and 2) their opinion is worth anything. Oh, sorry, did you think that shaving your body and standing in front of a green screen meant your opinions matter?

"Not anti-gun" What BS

He is anti:

Due process
Constitution
American

What a moron. Go get a facial and your nails done.

Last edited:
He orders pizza from a place in my town. One time he tipped 2 dollars for 4 large pizzas and an order of wings.

Also, we all know the Superior Chris of both Marvel and Hollywood:

gRK3POD.jpg

Last edited:
He's Captain America, you don't care what Captain America thinks? What's wrong with you, are you unAmerican?

Captain Central America with that dictator mentality. Or should it be DICKtator?

- - - Updated - - -

Cut from the same cloth as Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, and Mark Wahlberg..

Moe, Larry, and Curly. Only not as smart or funny.

It's just another example of how entertainers have merged with the ruling class. They presume because of their wealth and/or fame that 1) anyone cares what they spew, and 2) their opinion is worth anything. Oh, sorry, did you think that shaving your body and standing in front of a green screen meant your opinions matter?

You're getting the relationship wrong. The ruling class uses the Hollywood turds to get their message across because so many people actually listen to that drivel. It's part of the propaganda machine. Movies have always been that to some extent. Go read up on Leni Reifenstahl: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leni_Riefenstahl

This is total tinfoil hat level stuff - but one of the things that has stuck in my mind is something I read a number of years back from a guy named Lindsey Williams - who claimed to have an inside track on what the New World Order types were planning. He claimed that Hollywood is like a "perversion" or bad habit for the "elites" - and they do stuff like use movies to let people know what is coming next. Not sure how much I believe it - just another information point:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=141920.0

he elite do have a code of ethics, not the same as ours, they are not atheists, but they do not serve our God/Christ. They must let you know what they are going to do before they do it. Just 2 weeks before Katrina hit New Orleans, they came out, with the movie Oil Storm and everything that happened in New Orleans was in the movie, Hollywood is their mouthpiece and perversion. Watch war movies coming out from Hollywood over the next two years to see what they are preparing.

• This elite ex-CEO of one of the top oil companies said that they will foreshadow everything they will do through the Hollywood movies coming out (over the next two years).

- - - Updated - - -

So he lives close enough for a Trump sign to appear on his lawn?

Pretty sure he's originally from Sudbury and his parents or mother still lives there.

He had moved to NY, assumed he was in CA these days. If he is a MA resident I need to apologize for some things I said to him.

I don't know if he's officially a MA resident any more - he does come back though (he's shown up at local community theatre stuff in Concord).

So Chris Evans "accidentally" posts a nude selfie to his instagram account and everyone defends him.

They are pleading for his privacy y and other actors are saying his embarrassment should be nothing nothing compared to Trump being in office.....

I wonder why he is taking nude selfies.

Who is he sending them to?

Are they over 18?

Over 21?

Am I the only one who thinks only perverts and deviants take nude photos of themselves?

Or was it simply a publicity stunt ( Like Kim Kardashian) to get noticed because your acting career is swirling the bottom of the toilet bowl?

Or both?

How many other nude photos has he taken of himself and who has he sent them to?

This isn't the first time I'm sure......

Chris Evans fans tried to protect the actor's privacy after the "Captain America" star appeared to accidentally shared a nude photo on social media, while his brother, Scott, and fellow Marvel star Mark Ruffalo ribbed the actor online.

"Was off social media for the day yesterday," the actor's younger brother, Scott Evans, tweeted Sunday. "So. What’d I miss?"

What he missed was the "Avengers" star seemingly posting a male nude selfie in a screenshot of his camera roll, which was inadvertently shared to his Instagram Story on Saturday, then quickly deleted. Evans, 39, trended on Twitter for much of the day, with fans flooding the "Chris Evans" trend with more G-rated images of the actor in an attempt to protect his privacy.

Evans hasn't shared anything else to social media since deleting the image. USA TODAY has reached out to his representative for comment.

"Bro, while Trump is in office there is NOTHING you could possibly do to embarrass yourself," Ruffalo joked. "See... silver lining."

Last edited:
I've never used it. So by your description it wasn't an accident.

And the sheep flock to defend and protect him.

He's a total perv. He's from Sudbury Mass I believe.

How do you post a pic to instagram by accident? It shows you twice what you are about to post.
From the description, it was a screencap of his camera roll, not that he just straight up posted a nude pic.

As for the “who takes pictures of themselves naked”, I’m pretty sure if I looked like him, I’d be taking them too. Just sayin’

From the description, it was a screencap of his camera roll, not that he just straight up posted a nude pic.

As for the “who takes pictures of themselves naked”, I’m pretty sure if I looked like him, I’d be taking them too. Just sayin’
After hitting it with the hair dry first of course. [rofl]

Hollywood celebrities and sports athletes should not spokesperson any message, left or right, because they are largely oblivious to the goings-on of the everyday person. How is someone who has a net worth of $80M (in the case of Evans) going to give any sort of guidance to regular people? They will have a very skewed and sheltered sense of reality.

Case in point: He's all about Maura's ban, but lives in LA in a gated community in a $3.5 million dollar home. How would he know what any regular citizen requires in life, let alone MA.

How do you post a pic to instagram by accident? It shows you twice what you are about to post.

Exactly. And don't they have some sort of Weiner-detector-software built in??? I was relatively sure that IG doesn't even want full-crack from people. Something you can see every day on Discovery Channel for crying out loud.

Back
Top Bottom