• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chris Christie in Dover, NH

This friday May 8th Chris Christie is going to be at Furys Public House in Dover NH at 5PM for a town hall meeting. should we line the opposite sidewalk and let him know what NH thinks of his NY attitude toward politics and gun control?! Open carry anyone?!

That fat POS thankfully doesn't stand a chance of getting the GOP nomination. Never-the-less there is value in letting him and every other politician know what they stand to lose when they oppose fundamental civil rights.

This friday May 8th Chris Christie is going to be at Furys Public House in Dover NH at 5PM for a town hall meeting. should we line the opposite sidewalk and let him know what NH thinks of his NY attitude toward politics and gun control?! Open carry anyone?!

Why the opposite sidewalk?

I am supposed to fly back home Friday, if something gets off the ground, I may be able to tell the fat Scott Brown to pound sand with you guys.

Doesnt have to be the opposite sidewalk but just figured that security would be tight is all.

Doubtful. None of the announced candidates have had any visible security at any of the events they have had. Of course, they have had informal security in that there were likely many citizens near them conceal carrying.

Great, I was going to go to Smiley's to grab a pizza after work but I bet that tubstain is going to eat everything before I get out.

I am a member of the SCRC that is hosting Christie's town hall. I'll show up open carrying. I hope I have company.

NY is very close to NJ, on the map, on the keyboard, on gun control...

Unfortunately NH is also very close to NJ on the keyboard... fortunately not as much on the map or gun control.

I thought I felt the state tilting towards the coast a bit more .

Why not just have some signs from gun owners that he's not wanted (throw Jeb in too):

Notice that Christie is stuffing his face!

Christie_Bush (1).jpg

Think anyone will get a chance to ask him if he's elected, would he treat gun owners nationwide the way NJ treats them?
None of these tools answer any questions not pre- scripted anyway , but it would be fun to see him squirm.

I'd rather get really drunk and toss my cookies on his shoes.

This guy has ZERO chance of being nominated never mind winning.

BTW SS protection doesn't kick in until after the primaries IIRC and at that it's limited.

Think anyone will get a chance to ask him if he's elected, would he treat gun owners nationwide the way NJ treats them?
None of these tools answer any questions not pre- scripted anyway , but it would be fun to see him squirm.

Outside the feast? Maybe. Inside? Jennifer Horn will make sure NO ONE asks the hard questions of anyone on a GOP ticket.

That is Jennifer Horn. Tell her to go pound sand.

http://nhgop.org/about/executive-committee

Back
Top Bottom