Choosing a first rifle.

so WAIT there isnt a mag cap restriction in mass for hunting............my god if this is so I need to get out and take down some coyotes with my Preban AR with calapsable stock and batonet and preban beta drum!!!!!!!
Yeah know I never looked or come across anything about mag capacity in rifles in the hunting laws/regs
but I never looked.

so WAIT there isnt a mag cap restriction in mass for hunting............my god if this is so I need to get out and take down some coyotes with my Preban AR with calapsable stock and batonet and preban beta drum!!!!!!!
Yeah know I never looked or come across anything about mag capacity in rifles in the hunting laws/regs
but I never looked.

i dont know. I hunt coyotes. and i dont think there is one for coyotes. BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG. Mass laws are a mess. There might be a mag capacity restriction for another animal.

here is an example: You can use a light to hunt raccoons at night, but not a coyote. You can use any caliber during the day for a coyote, but not for a raccoon. You can use a rifle for coyote, but not for deer. You can use a rifled slug for deer (i think) but not for coyote, but you can shoot a coyote with a .50cal rifle.
See, makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom