• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Choose your jeans thoughtfully

off topic for a sec....they make great tee shirts. i like their long sleeve tee for winter wear, it's all i'll go out in when the temps dip. and may i add...their pockets don't deteriorate like most others. so, i might give carhartt a try next time i shop for pants. oddly, i don't remember when i stopped caring what pants i wear and just went for comfort.
Their long sleeve tees are virtually indestructible. You can get years and years of use out of them and the collars and cuffs are almost as snug as the day they were new.

I need a long inseam but average waist size. Levi is the only thing I can find that fits well, and has a selection of colors. I like more than just “blue” jeans.

While I do not like their political stance I also realize that wearing jeans that do not fit well instead of Levi’s is not going to have much impact on their bottom line. There are many products that I DO boycott because they are anti 2A. But when there is no reasonable alternative I do what I have to do as much as it bothers me.

bugleboy slim fit to accentuate my 63 year old butt [cheers]

Not to sound like a wise ass, but where in the heck are you finding Bugleboy jeans? I haven't see that brand since the 90's. Maybe I should see if I still have my Girbaud somewhere in storage next to my day glow Oakley pull over wind breaker. Peg em up and slip on some Sambas.

I will out my myself. I own two pairs of levis that i bought about three years ago. Got them on sale and they fit nicely. When they wear out i will replace them with something else but i do wear deluth underwear...no sweat...no stink!

Back
Top Bottom