• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chocolate Colt 1911!

DW357

NES Member
I'm sure this is old news but my mother in law got me this (among other things) for a Christmas present tonight. Pretty cool stuff. Colt 1911 made of chocolate from chocolateweapons.com. Even comes with a nice legit gun case. Has the Colt logo on the grip, has a serial number, and the "Colt Hartford Connecticut" on the "frame".

So do I need to register it?....
View attachment 154285View attachment 154286View attachment 154287

In this state you probably do need to register it and unless that case locks you'll probably be charged with improper storage so you better hurry up and eat it![smile]

I'm sure this is old news but my mother in law got me this (among other things) for a Christmas present tonight. Pretty cool stuff. Colt 1911 made of chocolate from chocolateweapons.com. Even comes with a nice legit gun case. Has the Colt logo on the grip, has a serial number, and the "Colt Hartford Connecticut" on the "frame".

So do I need to register it?....
View attachment 154285View attachment 154286View attachment 154287

You better eat the evidence before the AG bans candy guns! Very cool I've never seen one

It is scary that we really do have to worry about that[thinking]

- - - Updated - - -

In this state you probably do need to register it and unless that case locks you'll probably be charged with improper storage so you better hurry up and eat it![smile]

Crap that's right, I need to get a trigger lock too! I'm so stuffed I don't know if I can eat it...

Kinda want to freeze it to keep for a bit, really neat.

Just put a lock on your freezer & you should be all set.

It is scary that we really do have to worry about that[thinking]

- - - Updated - - -

Crap that's right, I need to get a trigger lock too! I'm so stuffed I don't know if I can eat it...

Kinda want to freeze it to keep for a bit, really neat.

While the staff eats it.
I want a Damascus version. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white!

I should contact the company and let them know of that great idea. As long as they don't make any mint chocolate[puke] guns I'm good.

Make sure you stock up on these.

chocolate-ammo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom