Chipman Mocks Lawful Gun Owners

Could this low T cuck of a human get any more unlikeable? I wanna see how this guy handles a gun compared to your average citizen who regularly trains.

Sure, hide your unloaded gun behind the tuna and peanut butter.

what an asshat.

“But we don’t want to make rash decisions that place ourselves, our neighbors and our families more at risk than actually keeping them safe.”

Agreed. That's why you should not be confirmed you POS. You are a danger to all.

I said it on another thread - one has to wonder if he's purposely tanking his nomination at this point.

MAYBE he's a sacrificial lamb to get the needle moved enough to get a SOMEWHAT liberal in the big chair instead. It isn't like anything pro-gun is coming out of ATF anyhow, so who cares if it takes 6-12 months to nominate a chief?

He's turned into the Jeb Bush of the ATF. LOL. He might have had a chance. Now he's just coming off as a bitter moron.

Could this low T cuck of a human get any more unlikeable? I wanna see how this guy handles a gun compared to your average citizen who regularly trains.
what an asshat.
he is very likable - he is supposed to disarm america. that is why he gets assigned there.
he is not your friend, he is the government impersonated.

what an asshat.
Unlikability is a feature to them, not a bug. They want to make sure you understand - as with the installation of the senile creep and the whore - that THEY are in charge, not YOU, peasant.

Never mind DC, they need to discover the Riggs Street Swamp:

Guy like that makes us (the dealers) view him as the enemy and causes us to game the system and look for loopholes. Jack.
Are there loopholes? A loophole requires the ATF to follow/interpret the lawsas written. Any loophole will just be reinterpreted for the sake of prosecuting dealers, bankrupting them, and scaring the rest into compliance.

Are there loopholes? A loophole requires the ATF to follow/interpret the lawsas written. Any loophole will just be reinterpreted for the sake of prosecuting dealers, bankrupting them, and scaring the rest into compliance.
Not that I would do anything like that, but after 40 years in the biz, you find subtle ways to "do things". Jack.

Looks like they have been watching Jack.
Yeah, they've been watching me. I've been managing the Mill from home for a while now and the gals and guys in the Boston ATF office thought that I had faded off into the sunset. Lisa B. tracked me down and was glad that I'm still kicking and gave congrats for hitting 70 FFL tenants. I guess that they keep better track of the count than I do. Can't hide from them. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom