• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chinese Penalties for Illegal Ownership of Guns and Ammunition

commodon

NES Member
Under Chinese law, one should be given a criminal penalty if he or she illegally owns more than 20 military bullets, 1,000 pellets for air guns or 200 non-military bullets.

Chinese-Ammo-box-of-762x25-and-762x39-tin.jpg

A Chinese man inherited some ammunition from his father, who had been in the military. Rather than turn them in, he kept them as a remembrance of his father. Through a set of unfortunate circumstances, the cartridges were thrown in the trash by a former landlord. They were found and traced back to the man, who was sentenced to a year in jail.

Read more: Chinese Penalties for Illegal Ownership of Guns and Ammunition

The penalties in China are surprisingly less severe than some states. That's one of the take-aways from the article.

The biggest take away from the article is despite gun ban, China is still one of the countries with largest privately owned guns, most of them unregistered. Remember this next time moonbats try to bitch about guns coming from free states into Dim held shitholes.

China’s expanding underground gun trade is the byproduct of the state’s struggle with market forces. The state fears an armed populace, but a strict ban on gun ownership has only created a black market where the wealthy and well-connected can still buy guns with ease.

In China, they track everything they can. Until recently, they were buying our trash, mostly so they could recycle the materials in it.

I saw some documentary about HUGE amounts of our trash being brought over to China. One of the noteworthy interesting items: Discarded Christmas tree lights are stripped down (by hand!) for the copper.

I saw some documentary about HUGE amounts of our trash being brought over to China. One of the noteworthy interesting items: Discarded Christmas tree lights are stripped down (by hand!) for the copper.

I knew a scrap company in Avon/ brockton area when i was a kid. They hired illegals to pull the gold pins from data jacks....

Back
Top Bottom